𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 14

" You telling me that Isabella could be in trouble and we doing nothing ?" Luna asked .

" We are doing something ." Luna begins pacing as Daisy starts biting her nails .

" Explain this one more time .Are they like some cult or something ? Will they kill her ?" Luna asked .

" If Isabella plays her cards right , she won't get hurt ." He says as the girls come to a stand still.

" When did this all happen ? And why would they want us ?" Daisy finally spoke up .

" You guys are very special and they know that ." Dexter said softly as he folded his arms .

" What could we possibly have that's so special ? They don't even like us ." Daisy rolled her eyes .

" You have light ." He admitted .

The girls looked at each other and chuckled .

" Light ? You got to be kidding me ." Luna chuckled .

" Not kidding .That is why you valuable and once they crush that light once and for all , you'll feel empty and you'll feast on the wrong things .That's what they want ." Dexter said with a sad face making the girls take him seriously .

" Things happen in this school that y'all don't know about .Killings , murders , dissappearances ." Dexter said as the girls eyes widen .

" And they all did that ?" Dexter nodded .

🎉 You've finished reading 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝐵𝑒𝑔𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑂𝑓 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝐸𝑛𝑑 : 𝐵𝑂𝑂𝐾 1🥺✝️ 🎉