How They React To You Being Related To One Of Their Closest Friends

{{Draco Malfoy}}

-You and Draco were at a party at the Black Manor, talking to your group of friends. 

-Draco had been close to the Black family for ages, and so have you, yet Draco never knew how or why. 

-Draco went to the bar in the living room to get him another cup of rum, and while he was pouring his drink, he saw you and Regulus talking.

-Regulus had his arm around your shoulder, holding a glass of wine in the hand near his hip.

-You and Regulus were just laughing at a few things he said, getting the friends around you to laugh as well.

-Draco stared with jealous since he knew Regulus had always been a ladies man, and ended up pouring too much rum in his cup, causing it to over-flow and spill. 

-He huffed, dumping his cup in the sink, placing it on the counter once it was empty.

-Draco stormed back over to your friend group, quickly and forcefully pulling your hand.

-"Y/N, we're leaving." Draco said stiffly, his eyes glaring at Regulus as his arm remained around your shoulder.

-Regulus looked over towards Draco, raising his glass as a greeting, which Draco replied to with a snarky smile.

-You look up at Draco confused, but nod your head either way. "Okay.. Reg, tell mom I love her, and that I'll see her during Christmas break." You say calmly, smiling at him as Draco pulled you away.

-Draco leads you outside the front doors of the Manor, pulling you aside at the bottom of the stairs.

-" "Tell mom I love her"? The fuck are you on about?" Draco asks sharply, grinding his teeth.

-You tilt your head softly, even more confused than before. "What.. What do you mean?" You ask softly.

-Draco scoffs, rolling your eyes. "Why didn't you say "my mom", to him? It's not like you share the same mother." Draco says cockily.

-You laugh gently, covering your mouth,  your smile showing even as you hide it with your hand. "We do share the same mother, Draco. Did you not know?"

-Draco stares at you in disbelief, cocking his head. "No, how would I know you two are related? You don't tell me these things, Y/N."

-You roll your eyes, taking your hand off your mouth. "Draco, I shouldn't have to tell you these things. "Black" isn't a very common last name, you should've assumed I was related to him somehow. Plus, how else would I know what to tell you to imagine in order for you to apparate us here?" 

-Draco stares at you for a little bit, then sighs heavily and looks back up at the Manor doors. "Yeah, yeah.. I guess it all ties in together now."

-You smile, leaning up to kiss his cheek. "Great, shall we go back to Hogwarts?"

-Draco nods his head while huffing through his nose. "I suppose."

{{Blaise Zabini}}

-Blaise was walking through the hallway, passing by the opening that lead into the courtyard. He hadn't planned on walking outside today, but when he saw you talking to Adrian Pucey, he got a bit suspicious. He knew you'd never cheat, but he wanted to see what Adrian would do.

-Blaise stood behind one of the pillars that made the archway to the courtyard, and watched the interaction between you and Adrian.

-You and Adrian talked in what seemed like a friendly manner, considering you had a bright smile on your face.