How the Boys React to You Being Related to One of their Closest Friends

Y'ALL I FINALLY MADE THE PART TWO 😭 Life has been sucking Filch's asscrack recently but I'm trying to make a comeback. Stay patient 🙏

{{Mattheo Riddle}}

- It was currently spring break at Hogwarts and you went to Hogsmeade with Mattheo and a few friends.

-You were sitting outside a building on the sidewalk with Mattheo and Theodore, chatting about how some of the girls in your house were OVERLY delusional. Like to the point where they thought anything they wanted would just spawn at their feet.

- "Sometimes I overhear a few girls yapping about boys dropping to their KNEES for them, and I just want to laugh." Theodore says loudly, his face so red from how hard he ways trying not to laugh.

-Mattheo had tears pricking his eyes as he laughed, barely able to form a sentence. "Sometimes I hear Pansy talk about how Blaise is always "all over her", but we all know damn well that he doesn't even want to be near her." Mattheo wheezed, slapping his knee.

-You gasped and smacked Mattheo upside the head, staring at him angrily. "Pansy is my friend, Matt!" You say sharply, crossing your arms as you stare at him.

-Mattheo hissed as you smacked him, rubbing his head as he looked over at Theodore, who was now physically rolling on the sidewalk.

-Mattheo sighed and looked over to you, wrapping his arms around your waist and pulling you onto his lap. "I'm sorry, baby. I meant everything I said about her in the most respectful way possible. He said apologetically, kissing your nose.

-You grumble and roll your eyes playfully, smiling as he kisses your nose. "Hmm, alright. If you say so." You say slowly, acting like you don't believe him.

-Right as Mattheo gets ready to say something else, someones familiar voice is shouting your name.

-"Y/N Y/M/N BERKSHIRE!" You, Mattheo, and Theodore turn your heads, seeing Lorenzo approaching you. "Berkshire?" Mattheo whispers to you. "Twins," You whisper back.
Mattheo nods his head slowly, slightly confused on how he never noticed.

-You all watch Lorenzo approach, smiling up at him nervously. "Yes, Enz..?" You'd ask softly.

-Lorenzo just responded with a shrug and flicks the three of you off, walking away.

{{Theodore Nott}}

- You were currently at a joint party between Slytherin and Ravenclaw with Pansy, Blaise, and Theodore, chatting with Pansy in the middle of the dance floor.

- The party was surprisingly fun for it being linked with Ravenclaw. The music was similar to the usual Slytherin party, just a few Lana Del Rey and Taylor Swift songs were added to the playlist. The people weren't absolute assholes and the liquor was surprisingly strong.

- You and Pansy were talking to a few Ravenclaw girls about which Slytherin boys to go for and which boys to avoid at all costs.

- "Draco is a huge no go," You say to the girls, which causes them to frown.

- "We know girls, but no matter how attractive he is, his attitude is worse than a girls attitude when she's on her period. Plus, he doesn't date anyone who's not in Slytherin, anyways." Pansy says in annoyance since the girls were whining.

-Whiny ass 3rd years.

- "Alright, ladies. Stop your fucking whining and shut the fuck up. If you want the most brutal rejection of your life, go for him. If you want to stay happy and emotionally stable, stay the fuck away from him." Pansy finally snaps, shutting the girls up.

- The girls stare at Pansy in shock, tears pricking their eyes. The girls start crying and run away, sobbing loudly.

- Pansy rolls her eyes and scoffs, looking at you. "Annoying ass kids," She'd say with a snicker.

- "Definitely not as annoying as you were in 3rd year, Pans." Says a deep, very familiar voice.

-You feel the arm wrap around your shoulder and you immediately recognize it as Mattheo.

- "That's so fucking rude, Riddle." Pansy says sarcastically.

- Mattheo rolls his eyes and squeezes your shoulder. "You were rude to those girls, Parkinson." He says coldly.

- You roll your eyes and slap your hand over Mattheo's mouth.

- "He's being ridiculous, ignore him." You say in annoyance.

- After a few minutes of talking with Mattheo and Pansy, you leave and decided to go find Theodore. However, where you find him is not where you expected to find him. You find him standing with a girl he said he "hated", and his arm is around her waist.

- You approach him and stand in front of him, crossing your arms. "Hello? You have a girlfriend." You say sharply.

- Theodore smirks and looks at you. "Do I? Or does Riddle have a girlfriend?" He'd say mockingly.

- You shake your head and put your hands on your hips. "What the actual fuck are you talking about?"

- Theodore rolls his eyes and removes his arm from around the girls waist, stepping closer to you.

- "Don't play dumb, Y/N. I saw you two laughing with his arm around your shoulder. If you want Mattheo, fine. I don't need a slag like you anyways." He says with a smirk on his face.

- Every word he just said fills your blood with so many emotions that you don't even know which ones the strongest.

-"1. Wow, Nott. Low blow. 2. Mattheo is my fucking brother, hence the last names being the same. I guess you don't pay attention. 3. Congratulations! You're now single and able to flirt, fuck, and kiss any girl you want! Which I know you've missed."

- You said everything dismissively before walking away with a scoff, rolling your eyes.

- Theodore stands there and watches you leave, biting the inside of his cheek as he does so.

A/N: LORD I'M SORRY. I took WAYY to long to finish this. I would've done Enzo and Reggie too, but I lost all motivation for this plot, so I'm gonna do another one. Hopefully I can start up a schedule on when I can/will post, and it's probably gonna be on the weekends. I'll try to come up with ideas during the week that way I can write/post them on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays. Pleasseee stay patient with me🙏 I love you all and I hope you have a great night/day! 😚🩷