Brothers Best Friend (Draco x OC) PT 3

‼️‼️SMUT WARNING‼️‼️

Draco gripped Eliana's ass roughly, using her soft flesh as leverage instead of her hips. Both of their bodies were dripping with sweat already, Draco's fast and hard thrusts working their bodies overtime.

Both of their climaxes were pending up, and it was obvious by how Eliana would clench around Draco's cock and by how Draco's hips would sputter slightly every few thrusts.

"Fuck, Lia. I'm gonna cum," Draco grunted, his voice shaking slightly. Eliana nodded her head, her moans now turned into repetitive gasps. "Me too," She'd gasp out, her mouth going dry from keeping her mouth open for so long.

"You cum first, then I'll pull out and cum on your ass. Alright, baby?" Draco said breathlessly, his thrusts speeding up. Eliana moaned and nodded her head, shutting her eyes tightly.

After a few more seconds of thrusting, Eliana came around him with a loud cry, her body convulsing. Draco kept thrusting into her, trying to help her ride out her orgasm for as long as he could.

"Fuck, Lia." Draco groaned, pulling out suddenly, giving his cock a few strokes before his cum sprayed on Eliana's ass and lower back.

Both of them were panting and sweating like dogs after running in the sun for hours. Draco grabbed his wand and cleaned the both of them up, fixing Eliana's dress and pulling his boxers and trousers up.

Draco lifted Eliana into his arms bridal style, carrying her over to his bed. He'd gently lay her down and take her heels off her feet, leaning down to press kisses on the top of her foot after he placed them on the floor.

Eliana had already passed out into a deep sleep, but that didn't stop Draco from taking care of her. He changed her out of her tight dress and put her in a pair of his boxers and one of his shirts, which was obviously a bit big on her.

After changing himself into something more suitable for bed, Draco climbed in the bed behind Eliana, wrapping his arm around her waist as he spooned her.

Draco placed a gentle kiss behind her ear before resting his chin on her head, quickly drifting off to sleep.