Brothers Best Friend (Draco x OC) PT. 2

‼️SMUT WARNING‼️

Eliana closed her phone and placed it back in her bag, looking around the room blankly. Draco soon approached her and stood in front of her, towering over her as he stood. His 5'9 was a bit taller than her 5'3.

"Get up." Draco said sharply, his hands in the pockets of his trousers. He was wearing a pair of black trousers with a tight white button up shirt, his sleeves rolled up to show the veins of his arms.

Eliana took in his appearance, her brown eyes scanning him up and down before they locked on his blue/gray ones. "No," She'd reply coldly, placing her hands on her thighs as she started up at him.

"Eliana Adora Riddle, I'm not playing these fucking games with you. Get up," He said roughly, his voice low and husky.

Eliana rolled her eyes and stood up, placing her hands on the strap of her bag. "Good girl," Draco said approvingly, his hand resting on the small of her back as he lead them out of the party.

They walked back from the party to the boys dormitories, walking into Draco's dorm that he shared with Blaise.

Draco opened the door and lead Eliana inside, shutting the door. Draco spun around quickly and pinned Eliana to the back of the door by pinning his hands next to her head.

"Are you trying to get me worked up? If so, it's working." Draco said roughly, his voice shaking slightly with need.

Eliana looked up at Draco through her lashes, softening her eyes to make herself look innocent. "Worked up? Of course not," She'd say playfully, pouting out her bottom lip.

"Don't give me that fucking face, Lia." Draco said lowly. Eliana tilted her head back slightly, looking up at him fully. "What face, Dray?" She'd say dumbly.

"This face," Draco said while grabbing her face, squishing her cheeks gently to pout out her lips softly. "This face that makes me want to fuck you into oblivion until you're screaming and my bed frame is close to snapping apart."

Eliana stared up at Draco, her mouth shut as he held onto her face. Suddenly, Draco smashed his lips against Eliana's, kissing her roughly. Eliana immediately kissed back, wrapping her arms around Draco's neck to pull him closer.

Draco's hand dropped from her face as he moved both hands to her waist, pulling her body flush against his, their body heat being so hot that it was felt through their clothes.

The kiss was hot, messy, and very much tension breaking. The tension between the two was so heavy that it would need to be cut with an ax instead of a knife.

Draco flipped Eliana around, pressing her body up against the door. He'd kiss her shoulderblades, running his hands down her sides as he nips lightly at her skin, causing chills to visibly run down her spine.

"Draco," Eliana gasped out, her hands pressed against the wall. "Shh, I know baby. I know, give me a moment. You're just so fucking beautiful with your clothes on, I need to take my time before I absolutely ruin your gorgeous body." Draco said softly, whispering in her ear as he pressed his hips into her ass, grinding his erection into her.

Eliana moaned softly and nodded her head, biting her botorm lip softly. Draco slid his hand down the curvature of her back, sliding the bottom of her dress up.

Eliana gasped softly as the cool air of his bedroom hit her, causing her to shiver. She'd instinctively push her ass back into Draco's hips, causing him to groan.

"Fuck taking my time. I'm about to ruin you, baby. Fucking ruin you," He said roughly, grabbing the sides of her underwear and snapping the band, tossing them across the room.

Eliana gasped as he ripped her underwear, looking back at him. "Draco!" She'd say in shock. "Don't worry, I'll buy you as many pairs as you want." He says roughly, moving his fingers down slowly, sliding them between her slit.

Eliana moaned and nodded her head, pressing her cheek to the wall. "Mmm," She'd say softly, closing her eyes. "God, you're so wet, Lia." Draco said softly, pulling his fingers back so he could unbuckle his belt.

Eliana looked back as she heard the clinking of the metal, watching him unbuckle his belt and his trousers. Once Draco dropped his boxers, Eliana's eyes widened at his size. He was huge, and the longer she stared, the longer she grew impatient.

Draco hummed and stroked himself slowly, sliding his tip between Eliana's folds. "Tell me when to move, alright?" Draco said gently, gripping Eliana's hips as he pushed his cock inside of her.

Eliana let out a loud moan, gripping the edges of the wall as best as she could, shutting her eyes. Draco stayed still for a second, letting her readjust.

Eliana nodded her head, letting out a Shakti breath. With that, Draco started thrusting slowly, his gentleness not lasting for long. Draco started pounding Eliana roughly against the wall, causing her to moan uncontrollably and dig her nails into the paint on the wall.

Draco grabbed her arms and pinned them behind her back, holding them together with one hand as the other held her waist. "God, you feel so fucking good around my cock, baby." Draco grunted, his fingers digging into Eliana's hips.

Eliana moaned loudly, nodding her head eagerly as he fucked her. Draco took his hand off Eliana's waist, lifting it to smack her ass roughly a few times. Eliana gasped at the smacks, but the more he did the more he heightened her arousal.

"Fuck, Draco," Eliana gasped out, her jaw slacking open. Draco let out a low, gutteral groan, nodding his head as he spanked her again. "Yeah? You like when I spank you, hm?" He taunted, leaning forward to whisper in her ear.

"You're such a good girl for me, Lia." He whispered in her ear, biting the bottom of it. Eliana moaned again and nodded her head, her body shaking as Draco continued to relentlessly pound her against the wall.