A Tease Well Worth It

Neuvillette is too quiet in bed so Wriothesley decides to tease him about it.

CW: Contains Smut

--

Neuvillette watches him with a too-sharp gaze.

So quiet—too quiet. Wriothesley straddles his thighs and hangs over him, a smirk on his face because he's determined to get Neuvillette to crack, crumbling underneath the weight of his arousal. His hand is hot against Neuvillette's stomach, his thumb trailing down. Neuvillette just watches with a placid gaze, interested and alert, but that's it.

Nothing else; not a twitch of his muscles, no nostrils flaring. Not even a catch of his breath, just a serene gaze locked onto Wriothesley's form as Neuvillette leans back on his elbows in the bed.

Wriothesley's hand drops, dragging his knuckles down the length of Neuvillette's erection. He wants this—there is no doubt. Neuvillette's cock is rock hard and glistening, precome dribbling from the tip. "At least your dick is honest," teases Wriothesley, thumbing over the head.

"Wriothe-sley." Neuvillette sighs his name, only for it to curl into a groan as Wriothesley strokes his length from base to tip.

Better. A solid four out of ten. Wriothesley knows that Neuvillette can give him even more.

He's already loose and slick. Neuvillette loves to open him up with his fingers, his nose buried into Wriothesley's nape as he breathes in his scent. Wriothesley could climb right over him and just sink down until he bottoms out. Would it leave Neuvillette reeling? Would he reach out and ground himself holding Wriothesley's waist?

"Sweetheart—" Neuvillette's jaw tenses at the pet name. Wriothesley chuckles, dropping his cock and pressing closer. He cups Neuvillette's face between his palms, stroking the high arches of his cheekbones. "One day, you'll like it."

"I will not."

"You already do."

Neuvillette huffs at that but doesn't look away, his gaze softening ever so slightly. And oh, that's sweet. Wriothesley loves these moments where that facade is slowly chipped away. Neuvillette isn't an unfeeling man, he just doesn't know how to express what he does know to be true, having spent centuries perfecting his calm nature that he wears by default.

"Handsome," says Wriothesley, dipping forward for a kiss. He tilts Neuvillette's face back and presses their mouths together for a soft, lingering thing. Here, Neuvillette indulges. His hands find Wriothesley's ass and brings him closer, claws digging into his plush backside. And he sighs when Wriothesley pulls away, tapping the tip of Neuvillette's nose with his finger. "Anyway, as I said—Sweetheart—" Neuvillette's face looks as if he's smelled something foul. "Hydro, please."

Wet, viscous slick condenses in Wriothesley's palm. He reaches down and slicks Neuvillette's cock. "Can't wait to feel this guy—"

"Don't call it that."

"Fine, fine," says Wriothesley, squeezing the base of his dick. "Your cock, then."

"So crude," murmurs Neuvillette. But he still holds Wriothesely gingerly by the waist and still guides him to settle over his hips.

Wriothesley gives him a few more strokes, taking in the length and girth. Even with the prep, even wet with Hydro, it'll be almost too much. That's what he loves, though. Nothing like being so full he feels like he can choke on it. He presses the tip of Neuvillette's dick to his hole and lets gravity do its work.

He groans at the stretch, head tipping back as he breathes. So good. So good. Wriothesley's thighs tremble as he sinks slowly, fucking himself open on Neuvillette's cock. Up and down. Gentle rolls of his hips as he drops further with every grind.