Uneggspected

Neuvillette works through an unexpected rut and Wriothesley gets egged in his office.

CW: Contains Smut and... Eggs. 

--

Neuvillette is stressed, Wriothesley can tell by the line pinched between his brows

He will never admit to it. Wriothesley will have to drag it from his mouth by way of distraction. He hums as he cups Neuvillette's cheeks, thumbing over the sharp bones there. "Sweetheart, are you okay?"

Neuvillette grunts, ever annoyed with the pet name. But he kisses him back at least, sweetly, languidly, humming softly as his tongue traces the seam of Wriothesley's lips. "I am..."

"Bothered? I can tell," teases Wriothesley.

"I am not bothered." Neuvillette's tone is flat but the same cannot be said about his cock. That should have been red-flag number one—Wriothesley may be quick to react in such a way but it takes coaxing Neuvillette into more sordid matters. The last time he was so overt with his affection, trousers tight with an erection was—

Wriothesley stills. He pulls back, tilting Neuvillette's face by the chin. "Why are you here? Why are you not home in bed?"

Neuvillette's mouth falls open. "It is nothing—"

"You're rutting," cuts in Wriothesley with a frown. "You should be on vacation and bending me over every surface available."

"I didn't—I wasn't—" Neuvillette's eyes pinch closed as he gives Wriothesley an almost pained look. "My cycles were always regular until you came along. And now—"

"Oh, so you're blaming this on me?"

Neuvillette snorts softly. He dips closer, pressing his face against Wriothesley's neck. "I am to blame," he murmurs, his breath fanning across Wriothesley's skin. He nips at a spot right above his collar. "I want you too much. I always need you."

"I like it when you're needy."

"Of course you do," muses Neuvillette. "That being said, I cannot be taking so many days off so frequently—"

"Why not?" Neuvillette's expression sours. Control freak. "Hey, sweetheart—"

"Wriothesley."

"Sedene has told you to delegate. I've told you to delegate. You have assistants, so delegate."

Neuvillette would. Oh, would he, but—

"It's a slippery slope," comes the soft reply. "If I were to take off so readily, I would never return to work. I would steal you away, and I'd—"

"Bend me over every surface? Neuvillette, if you want me so badly, just say so." A goading tease, one that causes Neuvillette to mouth at his neck harder, sucking a bruise just underneath his jawline. "Joking aside," continues Wriothesley, petting over Neuvillette's hair, "how bad is it?"

"It's manageable." Neuvillette hides his face in the crook of Wriothesley's shoulder though, moaning softly. Oh, poor, wretched thing. Wriothesley knows that it won't be manageable for long.

"Hm, do you want a breather?" he asks."Just to take the edge off? I'm betting that you can't focus on your paperwork."

Neuvillette pulls back and cups Wriothesley's face. He looks at him, eyes glazed over with heat, with lust, and Wriothesley is already weak in the knees. For all his teasing he's gone too, a poor soul awash at the thought of Neuvillette's rut. It isn't just about wanting a good fuck, it's his job as his partner, his mate.