┊002

⏤⏤⏤⏤═❀═⏤⏤⏤⏤
『 𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 𝟐 』
⏤═❀═⏤
━『 icebreaker & survival exercise

"First things first, let's break the ice with some introductions," our new sensei declares.

"Introductions? What are we supposed to say?" Sakura wonders aloud, mirroring my own uncertainty.

"Feel free to share your likes, dislikes, future dreams, hobbies – you know, the basics," Sensei suggests, nonchalantly shrugging.

"Wait up! Before we spill our life stories, how about you give us a sneak peek into yours?" Naruto interjects, his curiosity evident. I respond by curling up, drawing my knees closer to my chest and resting my chin on them, awaiting Sensei's response.

"Me?" he says, pointing to himself with a casual flick of his thumb. "I'm Kakashi Hatake. Likes and dislikes? Well, I haven't really dwelled on those. Future dreams? Not really my thing. Hobbies? I've got a few," he adds with an air of mystery.

"In the end, all we know is his name," Naruto and I mumble in agreement.

"Alright, enough about me. Next is you guys," Kakashi-Sensei declares, extending his open palms in our direction. He folds his arms, a silent prompt for us to take the stage. "Let's start with you."

"My name's Uzumaki Naruto! I like instant ramen, but what I like even more is the ramen from Ichiraku that Iruka-Sensei treats me to. What I dislike is the three minutes after pouring hot water in the instant ramen. My hobby is eating and comparing ramen! And my future dream is to surpass the Hokage. And so, I'm going to get the entire village to acknowledge my existence!"

"Okay, next."

"I'm Haruno Sakura. What I like... I mean, who I like is.... And my hobby is, I mean...My future dream is..."

Sakura's likes revolve around Sasuke, her hobby? Oh, that's easy – it's stalking Sasuke. And as for her future dream, it's crystal clear – She wants to marry Sasuke. I can't help but roll my eyes at the sheer love-struck nature of her response. Honestly, there's nothing extraordinary about my brother. If anything, he's just your average guy.

Sensei raises an eyebrow, a sweatdrop appearing on his face. "And what about your dislikes?" he prods.

Without a moment's hesitation, Sakura fires back, "Naruto!" Her response makes me frown at the sheer bluntness of it. It seems everyone's a bit harsh on him.

"Next," Kakashi-Sensei says with a sigh.

"My name's Uchiha Misaki. I like a lot of things but, I hate when people are mean to people for no particular reason, I'd also hate if I were to turn on someone I love, to hurt them-" I say side-eyeing Sakura making her pout and look away "-My hobbies are mostly training and cooking. Oh! I also like reading. My future dream is to prove someone wrong and to be somebody who is strong."

"Okay, and lastly."

"My name's... Uchiha Sasuke. There are plenty of things that I hate, But I don't see that it matters, considering that there is almost nothing I do like. It seems to be pointless to talk about 'Dreams'... That's just a word... But what I do have is determination. I plan to restore my clan. And there's someone I have sworn to kill."

I can't help but roll my eyes internally at his brooding demeanor. On a more mundane note, something my brother despises is sweets, and oddly enough, he's quite fond of tomatoes.