9. she's a witch (filler episode)

‧˚₊⋅ ୨୧ ⋅₊˚‧

"Y/n are you sure you brought all your equipment?" Wonyoung asked out of breath as she hurriedly paced from one side of the student council room to the other, gathering all the supplies needed. You stayed in your spot, eyes following her rapid movement in amusement. "Yes Wonie don't worry about me." One might assume you're being grossly inconsiderate in this predicament, standing there, watching her, not helping out. But what they don't know is that your dearest friend does everything with purpose. Every placement of papers, folders, decorations, Wonyoung thinks everything out in a way that not many people could keep up with. Including you. So instead of wasting time cluelessly scavenging the room for God knows what, you patiently wait for Wonyoung right in front of the door, humming a tune. "Whew. Okay done. Let's get going, I'm pretty sure we're holding up the bus", she sighs as she opens the door, gesturing for you to go first, and then quickly shuts the heavy thing behind her. "Shirt pocket", you mumble as you scroll through your playlists trying to find a song. "Y/n my dearest, what would I do without you?" Wonyoung gushes, grabbing the key and locking the door. She squishes your cheeks and grabs your hand as you both begin to race to the bus.

Luckily for you two, the basketball guys were still loading up the bus. Today was their first away game, so of course student council had to go along with them to set up decorations and such for the guest side. You huffed tiredly, sitting on the sidewalk while you wait for the players to enter the bus. Wonyoung was to your side explaining to Ningning and Keeho how they should set up the multiple banners and decorations. As you begin to get bored, your mind wanders, zoning out completely, until you hear the familiar squeal of your best friend as she suddenly plops down next to you, hugging your arm. "Y/nie your skills are rubbing off on me, look at this cute pic I took of you!:D"

 "Y/nie your skills are rubbing off on me, look at this cute pic I took of you!:D"

(pic in question)

You giggled at her reaction, looking down at her phone. "Not bad, you got the angles right", you say observing the photo. "Um no", she says in a matter of fact tone,"you're just super photogenic. Now post it or else I'll cry and go into a depressive episode."

"Excuse me?"

She giggles hysterically, grabbing your phone and running into the bus, leaving you in shock. You quickly get up and attempt to run after her but quickly stop in your tracks at the entrance. Oh no.

Jang Wonyoung. Do not be fooled by her beauty. Your best friend may be drop dead gorgeous, but she's also a clever, conniving witch.

She purposely ran in, knowing you'll hesitate to follow due to your irrational fear of all eyes being directed towards you, giving her enough time to perform her witchcraft. Sighing in frustration, you wait for their coach to walk in before you follow behind his shadow, and duck into the seat next to the certain individual whom you wanted to murder. You glared at her, gently pulling away your phone from her grasp. "Count your days woman. The people will burn you at the stake."

"I love you too y/nieee!"

(a/n: just realized they give off nana and hachi vibes)

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧ ⁺˚⋆。°✩₊⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧ ⁺˚⋆。°✩₊⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧ ⁺˚⋆。°✩₊⋆ ˚。⋆

Speechless. The boy was absolutely speechless, and a blushing mess might I add. All the chattering seemed to drown out into muffled background noise in an instant, his gaze never once leaving his phone as he stared in awe at the picture you posted. He was captivated by you. He felt butterflies in his stomach. Or was it motion sickness?

He closed his eyes in an attempt to calm himself down, taking a couple deep breaths. When he opened them again, his phone suddenly became a blur, ripped out of his hands. "Whatcha staring at Riki-san", Jake, the boy who sat behind him, teased. In an instant Niki flew from his seat, reaching over in an attempt to grab his phone. "Bruh, give it back  Jake, stop being a dumbass!" Niki yelled, catching the attention of the rest of the students on the bus. He grunted in annoyance as Jay and Sunoo grabbed his wrists, the two snickering while trying to also get a glimpse of what was on the poor boy's phone. Niki continued to struggle out of their grip to the point where both Heeseung and Sunghoon had to act as restraints. The six, finally being able to hold back their youngest, took a peak while Niki groaned, knowing what was to come. "Ouuu Niki why're you staring at a picture of-", Niki quickly escaped their grasps and covered Jungwon's mouth in an attempt to quiet the boy. "Shut. up." They all laughed, resembling a pack of hyenas, as they played hot potato with the boy's phone. It wasn't until the seven were being scolded by their coach that the boys decided to return the phone to its rightful owner. Niki huffed as he took his seat again. Shaking his head in annoyance, he put on his headphones in hopes of drowning out all the noise. He continued to scroll for five minutes trying to find a good song to put on, but alas, the boy failed. This made Niki even more frustrated, pinching the bridge of his nose in an attempt to relax. This is gonna be a long ride.