Meanwhile on Beerus Planet!

Meanwhile far, far, far, away from Earth, There was A Planet where the God of Destruction Lived. A God of destruction's Job is to destroy and wipe out Evil Planets to make way for new Planets to be made by the Supreme Kai and their life forces are Linked.

Our God of Destruction Beerus is... Well... He's Far from Stellar at his Job...

On the Planet, A Pair of Saiyans were sparring against each other throwing Hands and Fists against each other Soon they Broke apart as they were both Left Exhausted

Vegeta: Damnit Kakarot are you Holding Back?

Goku: Huh? What do you mean?

Vegeta: Don't you say "What do you mean" To me, Kakarot! I can sense your energy And Your Holding Back! You're not even using God Ki!

Goku: Oh Sorry Vegeta, I've just been thinking about stuff.

Goku then sat on A Stump as Vegeta glared at him.

Vegeta: What stuff?

Goku: It's Just... You Know Y/n Right?

Vegeta: Your Second Spawn?

Goku: Yeah, He's doing Public school Now and To be honest I'm worried about him. He's not Like Gohan and Yet he's not Like me. He's Like... Somewhere in Between.

Vegeta: He leans more into Being Gohan but at least the damn Brat knows when to Train. Maybe he would actually be A Good rival.

Goku: Come on don't be Like That Vegeta! He just wants to Protect everyone. 

Vegeta: If he does then I don't know why he keeps the Tail. Seems Pointless since that's our weak point.

Goku: Yeah, but he said he sees Potential In his Tail. He's Looking for some way to Combine Great Ape with Super Saiyan.

Vegeta: W-What!? A Golden Great Ape!? That's Insane! With His Power, he could possibly destroy the Planet!

Goku: I Know but he Promises to be Careful Vegeta, he confided to me in this. He Trusts me and I Know he can do it. We just have to give him time. I know he can do it.

Vegeta: If you say so Kakarot. It just seems so Incredibly stupid to me. Golden Great Ape. So Ridiculous.

???: A Golden Great Ape Huh? Explain.

Vegeta: L-Lord Beerus!

The God of Destruction and His Teacher/Attendant showed up.

Beerus: Explain to me. A Golden Great Ape?

Whis: Yes, You Know A Super Saiyan right Lord Beerus?

Beerus: Yes. 

Whis: It seems Like Goku's Son Y/n Plans to fuse it with The Oozaru Transformation A Saiyan Has from Birth.

Beerus: Hmm... A Golden Oozaru. Very Interesting. I don't understand why he wouldn't come here. Goku Your son might be even stronger than you and yet he refuses to learn SSJ God. He would make the perfect Rival.

Goku: I Know Lord Beerus, but he has School and everything! He's Just A Teenager!

Whis: He's right you know Lord Beerus. Despite all of his Potential, he does have A Life.

Beerus: Tch! Fine then, but I want him to show up here one day.

Goku: Besides Y/n already Knows SSJ God, He showed me Himself.

Beerus: So You're saying he learned it by Himself?

Goku: Exactly!

Beerus: He is your son Alright. Constantly Breaking his Limits and Becoming Stronger. I want you To, to continue Training. If I can't have Y/n being My Rival I can at least have you two. Whis Continue.

Whis: Right my Lord. Alright you two, I want you both to go And Try and Attack me. No Power-ups and no World destroying Ranged Attacks. Just use your Hands.

Vegeta: Tch! You Better Not Hold Yourself Back Kakarot!

Goku: Hehehehe! Don't worry Vegeta I won't!

Whis: Good. I expect the best out of both of you.

Whis already had A Sharpie out ready to write on their Gi and Armor respectively.