Jaco the Space Patrol Man!/ Frieza's Return!

We Opened up at Capsule Corp as then A Space ship then Began to Arrive and it soon landed on the front Lawn of the Building as then A Small Figure in A Jumpsuit Jumped out and Began Looking around!

Jaco: Mission Log: There seems to be No Signs of Intelligent Life. I am currently Looking for the Earth woman Bulma to tell her of the return of the universe's Greatest Threat.

 I am currently Looking for the Earth woman Bulma to tell her of the return of the universe's Greatest Threat

He then Began Looking around as he suddenly Spotted A Bluenette!

Jaco: Bulma!?

Bulma: Jaco! Is that really you!? I haven't seen you in Years! What are you doing here?

Jaco: Bulma I am here to Warn you! This is really Bad! Really, really, bad! He's Back and he's coming for earth!

Bulma: Woah, calm down. What's going on?

Jaco: It's Frieza he's returning! He's back to Life!

Bulma: WHAT!? HOW CAN HE- Oh Right Dragon Balls. Let me call someone up.

She then called you up and as soon as she called you, You showed up with the girls and Spike!

Y/n: Bulma I got all of my Students and Got here as soon as possible!

Jaco: Him!? I was expecting Goku and Vegeta!

Bulma: Well they're currently gone right now, Jaco!

Rainbowdash: Wow, You're the actual Bulma Briefs! You literally changed my Life with Capsule Tech! Now I can carry the entire team's Gear in One Capsule!

Rarity: And Your Fashion is amazing darling. Very Casual yet good Looking.

Bulma: (Blushing) Oh Wow, Thanks. I just Thew something on, Ya Know.

Twilight: Wait this is Bulma Briefs? For someone so Smart I didn't expect her to be so Young. For someone as Smart as her I Imagined someone Like an Old Guy who drinks A Lot and has A Pessimistic outlook on Life.

Jaco: Yes, I Agree. She had aged Horribly for even A Human Woman!

Bulma whacked him upside the head so hard that He had A Bump on His Head!

Bulma: JACO!

Jaco: S-Sorry...

Pinkie: Hey he even Gets Hurt like A Certain Dragon slayer he sounds like!

AJ: Now what the hell do ya mean by that?

Pinkie: Nothin!

Bulma: Look Y/n Frieza is Back.

Y/n: WHAT!? HOW CAN HE- Oh Right Dragon Balls.

Bulma: Exactly my Reaction.

Y/n: Look I Know that My Dad and Vegeta are probably too Busy on Beerus World to stop Frieza on time, so we need to Gather everyone so we can stop him! 

Twilight: Are you sure we can stop him?

Y/n: Look Frieza used to be Mega powerful but now he's Probably Fodder or whatever, Like what can he do in such A Short time? The Point is Our best bet is to Gang up on him and Take him down! It worked on Namek until Dad showed up and Vaporized him when he got too strong.

Twilight: That doesn't sound much like A Plan.

Sunset: Well Technically Ganging up on someone is A Form of Plan.

Y/n: See? She gets It! Now Girls I taught you how to fly right?

Girls: Yep!

Y/n: Okay Now Track the energy coming from space and head wherever they're landing! Everyone else will show up! I'll get my big brother! He's Possibly the strongest Guy on the Planet I Know!

You then Instantly Transmitted as the girls then flew off to A Single Location, and Spike Was being held by Twilight!

Bulma: Come on Jaco Lets go!

Jaco: WHAT!? NO! I AM NOT DEALING WITH FRIEZA! It is my Job as A Galactic Patrol officer to-

Bulma: DO IT OR ELSE I'M BASHING YOUR HEAD AGAIN!

Jaco: Yes, Ma'am, I mean Sir, I mean Poobah-!

Bulma: GO!!

Jaco: RIGHT!

Bulma: I'm flying the ship!

Jaco: What!? No, You can't! You're not Properly Licensed! BULMAAAAA!