The Competition Begins!

You soon Took Twilight and Spike to the Gym where Pinkie was still decorating for the Fall formal, and you Looked up with A Smile!

Y/n: Hey Pinkie!

Pinkie: Hey Y/n!

She then landed in front of you guys as she began Blowing A Balloon.

Twilight: Hey Pinkie.

Pinkie: Oh Hey there! I think I've seen You before!

Twilight: You Have?

Pinkie: Yep! You do have A Twin Sister who wears Glasses and has A Dog named Spike who Looks exactly Like that one?

Spike was Just chewing on A Balloon when she said that.

Twilight: M-Maybe?

Y/n: Look Pinkie Twilight is Looking to sign up for the running of Princess of the Fall Formal.

Pinkie: Oh Really? Awesome! Just sign up here!

She then handed Twilight A Pen and she then Put it in her Mouth but you just Began giving hand signals to use her hands and she quickly scribbled out something with her right hand.

Pinkie: WOAH! Your Handwriting is Terrible! Welp Your now in the Ballet!

Just then AJ Walked in With A Crate of Apple Cider!

AJ: Did anyone order some Apple Cider?

Pinkie: Oh! Oh Me!

Y/n: Hey AJ!

AJ: Hey Y/n, What's going on?

Y/n: I got my Family Friend Twilight to sign up for Being Princess at the Fall Formal.

AJ: Woah, What? Look Twilight Might seem like A Good Idea but Trust me it's going to End in Disaster.

Twilight: Why?

AJ: Let me show you.

AJ Then Took some Balloons with the Faces of Sunset and Twilight Drawn on them and she played out an act of Sunset backstabbing Twilight after acting all Nice.

Twilight: Oh I see, but That's not gonna stop me from Winning.

AJ: You're A Lot Braver Than I am that's for sure.

Y/n: And I'm going to Protect Her No Matter what. Sunset Isn't going to lay A Finger on her.

AJ: Hm, Good Idea. Y/n might be the strongest Person I Know.

Pinkie: Yep! It's like he was Trained under 10x Gravity as A Kid!

Y/n: (Nervous) I... Um... Yeah... Imagine that... Well, I better take Twilight to the Library to help her do some research, Ya Know? Because she's new here. Let's go Twilight!

Twilight: Wait, you have A Library? Oh, Great Idea! Let's go!

She then began dragging you off this time!

Pinkie: Wow, she's Nice!

AJ: Yep, I suppose so.

Just then Sunset walked in with her Two Stupid Cronies Snips and Snails!

Sunset: What is this!? This needs more Streamers by the Stage! And fewer Balloons!

Snips: Yeah more Streamers!

Snails: And Less Balloons!

Sunset: What is this!? Apple Cider!? This is supposed to be My Coronation! Not A Hoedown!

AJ: Well I'm sorry but this won't be your coronation now!

Sunset: Oh You simple country Folk. You think You're smart People.