Canterlot Wonercolts Unite!/ Sunset's Evil Plans continue!

Now you were all at A Milkshake shop where you were Having Milkshakes, and of course, Twi was now the one ordering one.

Waitress: What would you Like?

Twilight: Can I have some with Oats?

Waitress: Oats?

Y/n: She Means with Oat Milk! Right?

Twilight: Y-Yeah, Oat Milk.

The Waitress Just shrugged her shoulders and you all began talking.

Y/n: Alright then we need everyone to change their opinions on Twi here in Just One Day! Any Ideas?

Pinkie: Oh We can do A Potluck Party!

AJ: A Barbecue?

Fluttershy: A-A Pet adoption...?

Rainbowdash: Me saying that They should Vote for Twilight?

Rarity: OH! I KNOW! I KNOW WHAT WE CAN DO!

Everyone then Looked at her so she slowly sunk back down.

Rarity: Here I have this.

She then ended up revealing A Bunch of Canterlot Wondercolt ears and Tails.

Y/n: What is this? I'm Drawing A Blank here?

Rarity: Don't see you Darlings? School Spirit! If we can rally everyone with school Spirit we can help Twilight win!

AJ: I don't know about that sugar cube school spirit is in An all-time Low.

Y/n: Trust me I've seen Great People being Led by my Dad so I know how to rally people to our Cause.

Twilight: Well if you say so Y/n. We need all of the help we can Get.

Y/n: And I am here to Help!

The Next Day...

Every single one of the Students was eating at the Cafeteria as now You walked in with A Boombox and Music began to Play The girls then walked in, in Canterlot Wondercolt Ears and Tails along with Canterlot Sweaters.

Now the Entire school was on Twilight's side as they were all Given Canterlot Sweaters, ears, and Tails.

Sunset was pretty Much Pissed watching the entire thing as Snips and Snails then walked in wearing the Wondercolt get-up as Sunset then ripped them off sending them spinning around!

Sunset: STOP WEARING THAT YOU NUMBSKULLS! Seriously!? We need to think of A New way to stop Twilight or else I won't win!

Snips: So What do we do?

Snails: Yeah, She's already got the student body on her side!

Sunset: I Know but she doesn't Have The Principal and VP On her side.

Snips and Snails Just looked Confused as Sunset smirked Evilly.

Later...

Luna was in her Office Just admiring A Picture of you she had Gotten after an excuse of A School ID With her sister Celestia and Sunset then opened up the door Looking roughed up!

Sunset: VICE-PRINCIPAL LUNA! SOMETHING TERRIBLE HAD HAPPENED!

She then took her Back to The Gym and the entire Fall formal setup was Ruined.

Luna: What Happened here?

Sunset: It... It was... It was Twilight Sparkle! She trashed the Gym, and tried to Rough me up when I tried to stop her! She's Crazy I tell you!

Luna: Alright then You did the right thing telling me Sunset.

Sunset was secretly smirking when she told her that.

Soon Twilight was in Luna's Office as she was clearly put on the Spot.

Luna: Okay Twilight I hate to ask this but why did you Trash the Gym?

Twilight: W-What? But I didn't!

Luna Just Pulled out some Pictures of Twilight Trashing the Gym.

Luna: Then how can you explain these?

Twilight was Backed in A Corner she was trapped between A Rock and A Hard Place as soon you then walked in!

Y/n: VICE-PRINCIPAL LUNA SHE DIDN'T DO IT!

Luna: But We have photos of her-

Y/n:

You then Pulled out some Photos of Sunset putting on A Twilight Outfit and wielding A Sledgehammer.

Y/n: These were Taken Today! I'm sure this is enough evidence.

Luna: Hm, I see. Well, I Guess Twilight you are free to go. Sunset shall be banned from the Fall Formal.

Y/n: Yes!!

Luna: But with all of the damage done we have to Postpone the Fall formal.

Twilight: No, No, No, no, No, no, NO!

Twilight then ran off as you chased after her!

Y/n: TWILIGHT WAIT! (Thoughts) Poor Girl! If we don't do this now then she can't return until another 30 days Pass through! I need to help her Now!