Siblings Talk

Hii Guys!!!
*************

                     Avni and Ria were sitting opposite to each other. Ria smirks.

Avni: Do you think you can win this time?

Ria: Of course, I have a mini-empire with me. Let's start the battle. I am a white empire. So it's me who will start.

                     Ria moves the horse. Avni sighs and sees the chessboard. She moves the soldier's front.

Ria: Did he speak nicely to you?

                      She moves the soldier by saying that. Avni notices and moves the other soldier and speaks.

Avni: He spoke genuinely. I can see the sincerity in his eyes.

                   Ria moves the another soldier. Avni continues playing.

Ria: Did you use mathematical words?

Avni: Yes.

Ria: What?

Avni: But, he didn't get irritated by that. Instead, he was interested and heard everything. He was a good listener.

Ria: I see. Did you speak about the salary matter to him?

Avni: I spoke. And he was not like a typical old fashion person. He asked me why you are asking permission to me for this. It's your right to give money to your parents. You know I loved it when he said that.

Ria: You loved it?

                 She asked in a teasing way.

Avni: He asked everything that he plans to ask. He never had a relationship before.

Ria: Really?

Avni: Yep. Even I was surprised to know that he never had a relationship before.

Ria: Maybe he is lying. We can't believe someone just like that. In this era, no one can't see as single. That's rare.

Avni: No. His reply seems to be fair. So, I believe it. Even we didn't have a relationship in our life, Ria. Maybe, he is a rare person like us.

                    Ria stopped playing and saw Avni. Her face changes upon hearing it. Avni sees Ria.

Avni: What happened? It's your turn. Move.

                     Ria nods her head and sees the chessboard. She moved the bishop.

Ria: Do you like him? 

Avni: He seems to be nice. He is a good listener and hears my blabbering of mathematical words. He is genuine.

Ria: What is your decision?

Avni: He will be perfect to be my partner.

Ria: Don't decide just because Mom and Dad chose him. Think well and decide whether he will be with you forever and be loyal.

Avni: He will be. suppose he rejects me then I am happy that I at least met him and had some time with him.

Ria: Dont you want to see someone? Are you going to choose the first person you see?

Avni: Am I selecting the dress to see the different types? I am okay with him.

Ria: Dont decide anything in a rush.

Avni: Iam not. I decided. He will be the person for me.

                     Avni moved the Queen.