Special Moments 01

Hii Guys!!!

**************

                       They all reached the place where they could rest for a while. They sat on the bench that was built there. They took a rest for a while. 

Sana: There is a shop nearby. Let me go and buy some snacks for us. 

Ali: Let me come along with you to carry the snacks. 

          Sana then remembers Avni's words that Ria had a crush on Ali. She sees Ria.

Sana: Ria, can you go instead of me? My leg is in pain because of walking for more than an hour. If you go straight and turn left the shop will come. 

Ria: But...

Sana: Go and come, na. The shop is now run by your friend. Meet her and come in the name of buying snacks. 

            Ria without any choice said okay and went along with Ali. Sana sees Avni and Neil. She thinks.

Sana: Bro, there is a tree nearby. There is a story behind it. The married couples visit the tree together and they should pray the same thing but they should not discuss that before. If they prayed the same thing and if the leaves fell on them then their wish would become true.

Amit: Really?

Sana: Yes. Every newlywed couple in our village will visit that tree on the day of their marriage. Since you haven't visited that tree, why don't you give it a try?

Monica: Can you show us the way?

Sana: Sure. Avni, you both stay here. We will be back. 

                Sana, Monica, and Amit left the place. Neil and Avni see them leaving. After they leave, they see each other. They both give an awkward smile and see the other side. Neil sees Avni. She squeezed her hand because of the wiggle. She sees the other side to avoid Neil's eye contact. Neil stood in his place and walked and sat near her leaving some distance. 

Neil: Avni

                  Avni sees Neil. Both see each other and are immersed in their moment. Both were not ready to speak but they were speaking through their eyes. Their eye talks were disturbed by Avni's call. She saw the caller ID and it was DD. She excused herself and attended the call.

Avni: Hello

DD: Mam, we have a doubt. 

Avni: Isn't it the time for class?

DD: Mam, I and Aman took a holiday as tomorrow is an internal. Can you teach us one theorem? We have a doubt.

Avni: Tell me which theorem. I will tell you. 

                   DD told her. And Avni explained to him and after 15 min, she ended the call. She saw Neil. Neil sees her. 

Neil: Can you teach without books?

Avni: Yes.

Neil: That's cool. Avni, can I ask you something?

Avni: Am I daydreaming? For the first time, I am hearing that you are hesitating to ask me. Just ask me. 

Neil: Are you okay with our talks on Instagram? You are not offended, right? After I found your ID, with excitement, I gave a follow-up request. You... you are not...

                   She laughed as she couldn't control hearing his repeated statement. Neil sees her confused.

Avni: Neil, to be frank, this is the first time I am doing something by hiding it from my parents. I will always share everything that is happening in my life. When I got a friend request I was a little shocked. I discussed it with my sister. Her point seems to be valid. She used to tell me that every time. But, I never heard that before. For the first time, I heard her words and made the decisions on my own. I decided to speak with you. Neil, so don't feel guilty or pressured for what you did. I am happy to speak with you. Moreover, you are doing a lot to develop our relationship. Atleast, from my side, I had to move along with your efforts, right?