Together for a week

Hii Guys!!!
*************

                              Neil was in his room getting ready for the office. After he gets ready, he goes and sits along with his family to eat breakfast. While they were eating, Swetha spoke.

Swetha: Neil, Do you remember that we are going to meet Pandit Ji?

Neil: Yes. I will be on time.

Swetha: Monica

Monica: I have already prepared everything, Aunty.

Swetha: Nice.

Swetha: And, everyone takes leave for a week.

Neil: For what, mom?

Prakash: We are going for the marriage function of my business partner.

Amit: So, why we?

Swetha: Because we promised him that we would come as a family.

Ali: Seriously, Mom. Going to the unknown member function itself is a boring thing. And you are asking us to stay there. It will become hell for us. We won't come.

Amit: Yes, and there will be a lot of family members of your business partner. It will be awkward for us to be there. We won't come.

Neil: And moreover...

Swetha: Stop giving excuses to all of you. I have fixed my mind and this stay leads us to get a further project with them. And also she is my school friend. So we are leaving after 2 days. Be ready.

                  The trio sighs and eats. Monica laughs seeing their condition. The next day, Neil and his parents with Monica reached the spot where Pandit Ji is there. They saw Ashish and Ayesha were waiting for them. They go to them. Neil searches for Avni but he isn't able to see her. Monica sees Neil and speaks with Ayesha.

Monica: Where is Avni, Aunty? I can't see her.

Ayesha: She asked to leave this week. So the management didn't give her permission today.

Monica: Oh.

Prakash: That's okay. Let's go in.

                   They all entered inside and met Panditji. He sees both of their astrology and calculates the date.

Pandit ji: They both will have a good understanding of their relationship. According to their match, keep the engagement at this month's end.

Prakash: Month end?

Pandit ji: Yes. If you leave this date, then you have to wait for the next two months. Is it okay for you to fix the date after two months?

Ayesha: No. We are okay with that.

Pandit ji: Then, 29th October will be a perfect date for engagement.

Swetha: Marriage date?

Pandit ji: When are you planning to keep?

Prakash: It will be nice if you fix a date after 4 months of engagement. It will be good for us to prepare everything.

Pandit ji: Then, fix the marriage in April or May. I will fix two dates in both months. You can fix it according to your convenience.

                    They nodded their head and he wrote the dates and gave them. They come out and discuss.

Ayesha: I think April month will be good to keep marriage.

Neil: But, isn't the time when Avni's students will write an even semester exam? Will she be okay with the dates?

Prakash: Yes, Neil is right. You discuss it with Avni and tell us.