One day

Hii Guys!!!
*************

                     Ria walks on the street by covering her face and sees the car at some corner. She gets in the car by checking whether anyone is seeing her. She sees Ali and removes her scarf. Ali sees her and wonders.

Ali: Why are you covering your face?

Ria: I don't want people to see that it was me. Now, start the car and leave this place. Fast.

                     Ali sighs and drives the car. After they reached out of the town, on the way, Ria spoke.

Ria: How did you manage your brother?

Ali: I asked Vrish to handle the meeting. And about my brother, Vrish will handle it. Don't worry.

Ria: Where are we going?

Ali: Today is our day. Forget everything and spend your day today with me as an old Ria. I don't want you to speak about anything until our time finishes. 

                      Ria sees Ali. He was smiling. Ria's feelings towards Ali waver seeing Ali. Ali sees her. Ria turned her gaze and saw outside. Ali turned back. The trip was silent for more than an hour.

Ali: Why are you silent? Can you speak something until we reach the place?

                    Ria sees him and thinks.

Ria: I thought of asking about it.

Ali: Tell me.

                   Ali asked excitedly.

Ria: Is your brother stupid?

Ali: What?

Ria: Then, what? My sister gave him a gift for his birthday. But he didn't even speak about that even for a single word. What did he think of him?

Ali: Aren't you his fan? Just go and ask him.

Ria: Ali.

Ali: He is too shy to speak about that.

Ria: Shy? He can flirt with her openly. But can't he appreciate her efforts? Won't he be shy to flirt?

Ali: Are you picking up a fight now?

Ria: Me? Why would I? I am just stating the fact. You know how excited my sister was yesterday to meet your brother. She wants to know whether he likes her gift or not. He didn't speak about that when they met accidentally in their workplace before that. So she expected that he would speak about that when they met in the house. But, no.

Ali: See, he thought that your sister would ask about that first. But she didn't even give a hint about it to talk. Then how will he start to speak?

Ria: What? Excuse me, he got a gift. Then it should be him, who should reply. I am fed up with this action by him. As a fan, I am really sad.

                      They picked up a fight and it continued. On the other hand, in college, DD and his friends were speaking. 

Aman: DD, I am serious. When are you going to propose to Mitali?

DD: Lower your voice. She can come at any time.

Aman: At least she will get to know. What are you waiting for?

DD: I can't propose to her.

Rishap: Why?

DD: Don't you remember what she said when she started to speak with me? It's because of her parents and her friend who proposed to her. If I propose to her then it will lead to breaking the trust that she had for me. She sees me as her friend. I don't want to spoil our relationship by proposing to her.