Chapter 1

In a Bullhead, several students were very exited, they were chating with one other and talking about entering the prestigious school of Beacon, we see various people and some of them had Animal features in varying degrees, some had Cat ears, others had a tail and some even horns, however they are not our main concern, our main character is sitting in a far corner and he looked far different than others, he had short pinkish hair, pale skin and black markings all around his body, one of the most notable features of his besides the marks are the second pair of eyes under the normal ones, speaking of eyes, they were dark ruby red in color, he was dressed in a white kimono and had a black sash around his waist, he also wore black pants, black socks and wore traditional mistralian footwear, honestly they look like flipflops but hey what do you want to do about it, around his neck is a black scarf that completly conceals his entire neck, his name is Jaune Arc, how ever he likes to be called Ryoumen Sukuna.

He was sitting there and was very bored, most of them had no idea on how the real life works, thinking that they were about to become saviors, when in reality, they will become over glorified mercenary's, however his interest is caught by a pair of girls entering the bullhead, one was a blonde girl with pale skin and lilac eyes, she wore a brown jacket that shows her stomach, same with the bright yellow t-shirts underneath said jacket, and black short pants, around her waist is a brown belt with a cloth covering her sides an back, her body structure shows that she is a brawler, meaning she would punch you unconsious first and then ask questions later, Sukuna is not impressed, 'All brawn and no brains, every sense of potential wasted on her, she might be good enough for a one-sided spar or one hell of a fuck and thats it.'

The second girl however is interesting in his eyes, she wore a red and black battle-dress, red tinted leggings, black and red combat boots, dark red cape connected to a bright red hood, her hair is black and has red tips, her skin is fair and she also has rosy cheecks, her main feature however are her eyes, they were silver, 'Silver eyes huh, interesting.'

Soon the bullhead started to fly again and they were on their way to Beacon.

In the middle of the flight, people began to talk again, much to Sukuna's chargin, prefering the quiet, that is until a hologram was shown of a woman with blonde hair done in a bun, green eyes behind a pair of glasses, peachy skin, white blouse under a black dress and a purple cape, "Greetings, my name is Professor Goodwitch, headmistress of Beacon, we will reach Beacon shortly, make yourselves ready and go to the Auditory for your initiation.", said the now identified woman and the hologram vanished, some people were put off by the bluntness she used but complied anyways, 'Blunt, i like that.' thought Sukuna and mentaly prepared himself for years of boredom, soon the Bullhead reached its destination and a lot of students were greeted by an almost breathtaking sight.

' thought Sukuna and mentaly prepared himself for years of boredom, soon the Bullhead reached its destination and a lot of students were greeted by an almost breathtaking sight

(A/N: I dont own it)

Sukuna exited the Bullhead and only raised an eyebrow, he took one step foreward and was greeted by an explosion to his right side, he went there and saw the red girl lying on the ground.