Update of Sukuna's Ability's

-Ice Formation: This technique gives him the ability to create and manipulate ice. It can range from small to large quantities, depending on the desired utilization.

-Frost Calm: Sukuna channels a cloud of freezing mist from his mouth and blows it towards his opponent. The freezing mist materializes into large columns of thick ice and frost to ensnare the enemy. This technique is especially effective against groups of people, instantly freezing an entire squad of sorcerers in place.

-Icefall: After covering his hand in frost and touching the ground, Sukuna can generate a large amount of spiked ice that can be controlled to float telekinetically through the air like shards. The ice freezes its target on impact and rains down sharpened icicles to skewer them as well. This attack is extremely deadly, nearly subduing a group of targets all at once.

-Lightning Discharge: Manipulating the characteristics of his cursed energy allows Sukuna to freely separate its electric charges. By applying the positive charge to his target immediately, Sukuna can discharge the negative charge without losing any electricity to the ground. This results in a powerful lightning strike that rends the air and is guaranteed to hit without the need for domain expansion. After discharging this attack, Sukuna doesnt need time to recharge can can fire it endlessly.

-Mythical Beast Amber: This technique reconstructs flesh in order to manifest phenomena that he converts from cursed energy. Sukuna's already enhanced body surpasses any known limits in the human realm when using his technique.

-Sky Manipulation: This technique grants him the ability to control the "sky" like a tangible "surface". By grabbing hold of and pulling the surrounding atmosphere as if it were a solid sheet or cloak, Sukuna effectively controls space akin to how a lens creates distortion. He casually uses this to levitate as if he is flying. In battle, Sukuna can defend by distorting the shape of his opponent's attacks. While the surfaces he controls can't crush her opponents directly, Sukuna can break the surface of the sky like a thin layer of ice and hit his target with the consequent impact. This allows his attacks to slip past his opponent's guard and generate massive destruction.

-Thin Ice Breaker: Sukuna applies his technique offensively by hitting the surface of the sky, not his opponent directly. He hits the surface layer of the sky and shatters it like thin ice, striking his opponent with that effect. As with all extension techniques, this move is one of his concentrated application of offense, allowing him to strike his opponent with a focused shockwave.

-Technique Extinguishment: This technique, allows for the "extinguishment" of any and all other cursed techniques, negating them. Barriers, seals, and cursed objects alike are susceptible, including special grades like the Prison Realm. Through various tests he found out that it also works for other forms of attack, such as magic and semblances.

-Maximum Output: Jacob's Ladder: An extension technique through which Sukuna conjures a four-winged trumpet made of light in his hands, then an immense circle of light in the sky above him. Said circle resembles a magic array and features a heptagram in its middle, plus several crosses along its periphery. By sounding the trumpet, a pillar of light descends from middle of the circle to engulf whatever is below. Thus, any being will be "extinguished" under the light of Jacob's Ladder.

-Cursed Speech: The "Snake & Fangs" seal appeares on his tongue and around both sides of his mouth when he uses it. This allows Sukuna to infuse his words with cursed energy to improve the spirit of his commands, forcing all those who hear it to obey. This power can target all livings. Weaker beings can be killed with less powerful commands, but stronger beings demand more powerful demands. Communication devices and voice amplifiers, such as cellphones and bullhorns, do not disrupt this technique, allowing him to project his words and their effects over a longer distance if need be.

-"Explode" causes Sukuna's target to violently explode.

-"Get Twisted" or "Twist" forces an appendage of a curse to twist to the point of complete disfigurement.

-"Get Crushed" causes the target to implode until they're flattened out.

-"Crumble Away" or "Plummet" creates a small field of intensely heavy gravity that crushes the target until they're violently sent underground.

-"Don't Move" or "Stop" completely immobilizes Sukuna's target or any of their attacks.

-"Sleep" instantly sends whoever hears the command into a deep sleep.

-"Return" can forcibly dispel a Shikigami or any summoned being.

-"Run Away" forces Sukuna's target to flee the area.

-"Blast Away" is a powerful command that creates an explosive impact of great concussive force strong enough to shatter mountains.

-"Die" instantly kills any creature who hears his voice, regardless of who it may be.

-Gravestone Technique: This cursed technique begins when he traps his target inside a cramped coffin. After the target is caught, Sukuna takes his left fist and lowers it into his right hand. This motion drops a giant gravestone on top of the coffin, dealing heavy damage and burying the coffin underground. Once the gravestone is placed, the disease curse begins to countdown from three. If the count reaches one, the target will be infected with smallpox and die.