Chapter 3

The next day arrived quicker than expected, Sukuna is sure that fate had to do something about it, he remembers his lessons he gave his first subject, Pyrrha had a semblance that allowed her to manipulate magnetism to a slight degree, he taught her to infuse Cursed Energy into it and out came a faountain of ice, similar to his Ice Formation, he deduced that her Innate Techniques revolve around ice like a Yuki Onna, he should know, he read about them for quiet some time and developed his ability's from there, same with the others, after all his Innate Techniques circulate around dismantling and all the others he developed are merely hyper copies of the original ones, thats his secret he guards with all his life, the book he found was merely a way on how to bring forth his Innate Techniques, and inside it were sorcerers that vaguely discribed their techniques, making it hard for others to grasp it, but it worked well for him, he still questioned himself why they even made very vague describtions of their powers, thats the reason on why he didnt enter his ability's in it and after he fully read and made all the knowledge his, he destroyed the book lest it falls into the hands of people who would try to stop him.

He is currently enjoying his tea that he made and invited his team to join, they did but two of them did not drink a single drop of it, "You seem anxious, i asure you that the tea is not poisoned." said Sukuna and Pyrrha looked at them with a raised eyebrow, Ren then said "Its not that i dont like the tea, its just that im currently tied to a rope thanks to Pyrrha threatening us to cut our legs off if we didnt wake up at 4 in the morning...", indeed both Ren and Nora are tied to a rope and cant really go anywhere, Sukuna looked at Pyrrha and said "Really, you could have just dumped cold water on them to wake them up.", Pyrrha had the decency to blush and looked away, after cutting off the rope they enjoyed the tea in silence and did the occasial small talk, Nora then got an idea that made Sukuna smile in mirth, he may be evil, but he cant deny that he is still a teenager and did some pranks here and there, Ren agreed relucantly and covered his ears, the reason is that everyone of them put giant speakers in the room and had them at full volume.

Blake pov

I was peacefully sleeping until i heard some rumaging next door, i looked at the clock and saw that its 4 in the fucking morning, my guess is that Nora is at fault, i suddenly heard some music and its nice, almost making me asleep again... that would be the case if i wasnt flung to the wall and currently developing Tinitus by this earrape, "I think i peed a little..." said Weiss next to me, you are not the only one...

Goodwitch pov

I was annoyed, i was awake at an ungodly hour and slept only three hours, who knew that doing paperwork caused by Sukuna would take almost all night, i looked towards the source of my annoyance, Team JNPR, mainly towards Nora Valkyrie because i cant imagine the others of said team doing that, but i pushed that thought behind and gave them the order and make it seem like a sugestion, the reason it has to be a sugestion is because the last time i purposefuly made an order, the room was filled with killing intent and a threat from Sukuna.

Flashback

I looked towards the students and was ready to make them write an essay on combat stances, "Alright students, you have thirty minutes to write an essay on combat stances and there will be no cheating in it, and and dont think that because you are students you have some leeway with it-", i was cut when such killing intent flooded the room, the main source was also right behind me, "You would do best to not order me around like that, i dont like that, if you do it again then im going to take that whip of yours and shove it up your urethra."

Flashback End

Save to say, i am now very careful of saying things, "Alright everyone, Proffessor Peach has asked us to collect some sap for her and i ask of you to collect four jars each, is that alright?" i asked and made a side eyed glance at Sukuna, he shrugged his shoulders and went his merry way, releasing the breath i didnt know i was holding i waited for them to return and quickly made contact with Ozpin, this is going to be a long call.

Cardin pov

Alright, i have all the jars i need, time to pay that striped freak a lesson, "Uhm, Cardin?" asked Dove and i looked at him, "Well, we have a problem..." said Sky, "What is it?" i asked and he simply pointed behind me, i turned around and saw Pyrrha standing there with a smile, a smile that makes my blood freeze, which is actualy happening right now, "So you have the gall to try and harm Sukuna-sama, shame on you." said Pyrrha and i know i done goofed.

Narrator pov

Everyone in the forest heard the chorus of men screaming like little girls and tried their best to ignore it, a Seer Grimm that was around to see which Grimm was there, on the other side of its view, there was also there and a woman with chalk white skin, black and deep purple veins, white hair done in a bun and a black and red dress was there with her group, witnessing the torture, her name is Salem, the Queen of the Grimm"Well now, who knew that boys could reach this octave..." said a woman with black hair, fair skin, amber eyes and a red dress, her name is Cinder Fall, infront of her was a man with grey hair, a grey suit and a mustache, his name is Arthur Watts, a disgraced Scientist from Atlas, "Im more interested in the man with all these markings on his face, he seems unbothered." said Watts and Cinder agrees, a slight blush on her face, a crazed Scorpion Faunus sat next to Watts, he had short black hair, yellow eyes, and an assassin like gettup on him, his name is Tyrian Callows "Aww, is Cinder having a crush?" asked Tyrian and Cinder glared at him, "Watts, what can you tell us about him?" asked Cinder, Watts, while a bit angry at being ordered by Cinder, accesed the files and said "His name is Jaune Arc, but he preffers to be called Ryoumen Sukuna, he has displayed various ability's that are strange to be honest, in the initiation he had created a red orb that litteraly tore an S-Class Grimm apart with little difficulty and in one lesson, he summoned a ball of fire that incinerated a Boarbtusk and half of the class room, but his most impressive feat was the Combat lesson."

He then showed everyone the slaughter against Cardin and they were surprised on various scenarios, Salem smiled, proud of him, Watts had multiple thoughts on how he survived without his heart and Cinder was very curious, "Cinder, i want you to make contact with him and try to bring him to our side." said Salem, but Watts had doubts and said "That might be near impossible m'lady.", Salem raised an eyebrow and said "Oh, care to elaborate?", Watts was sweating a bit and said "From what i read in the files, he doesnt take kindly to orders and even crippled some teachers for ordering him to do some things, in my oppinion, getting in his good side and not ordering him around would be most beneficial for us.", a giant man with brown hair, brown pants and jacket and hezel eyes was next to Tyrian, his name was Hazel Rainart and he asked "He seems to be a wildcard, are you sure that getting him on our side would be a wise decision?", Tyrian looked like he was about to blow up, but Salem said "Of course, he is my son after all."