Chapter 2

It is now the first day at Beacon and Sukuna already hates the first lesson, in his eyes, some fat man that likes to hear his own voice too much is rambling about his unimportant and extremely boring childhood where he has done feats that will leave many people wondering how the fuck he is not in a mental facility, killing a Nukelavee (A/N: Is that its name?) with a spoon of all things is simply insane and impossible, unless fat man is Sukuna himself, but he is not and is just spouting bullshit the entire day, atleast he he makes it funny by emberasing himself.

Sukuna looked at his team and saw that they were having similar thoughts as him, his sister team however were either goofing around or trying to make notes, as pointless as it may be, "Now would Mr. Ar- erm Sukuna please step forward to show us what it takes to be a Huntsmen?" asked the fat man after Sukuna gave him a glare, Sukuna stood up and made his way to the front, "Why does he not go change into his combat clothes?" asked a no name student and people thought that he wants to emberass himself.

Inside the cage that was completely ignored the entire time were multiple Boarbatusks, how they fit in there, he did not care, but he enjoyed the looks of fear they gave him, he smiled and said "You hold your heads quiet high.", as soon as he said it, the Grimm knealt or tried to as some were decapitated, damaging the wall behind them.

Blake was shaking, that feeling of absolute malice returned and only when Sukuna stood up, she then made the connection, Sukuna is the one that is so full of hate and malice, 'The Grimm should be tearing at him by now, but they are afraid of him,how is that possible-' her thoughts were halted in her head when this shadowy beast returned.

Her fear returned ten fold, in her eyes, he is a demon, someone who would kill everyone she cares about just for shits and giggles, Blake looked at her teammates and saw that they were just as terrified as her, Weiss looked like she is about to en...

Her fear returned ten fold, in her eyes, he is a demon, someone who would kill everyone she cares about just for shits and giggles, Blake looked at her teammates and saw that they were just as terrified as her, Weiss looked like she is about to enter a panic attack, she then looked at her sister team and saw that both Ren and Nora were equaly as terrified, Pyrrha however looked like she is in heaven, 'Is she mental, here is a demon that comes from the deepest pits of hell yet you enjoy it?!' thought Blake to herself, she heard another Grimm dying and saw that they were cramming themselves to a corner, she never knew that even they know the deffinition of fear, "What a bore, i was expecting you to attack me, throwing your lifes out of a window and charge at me, yet here you are, cowering away in fright, you truly are pathetic, so, let me finish this quickly." said Sukun and raises a hand, palm forward, ready to shoot something, Blake wondered what he is gonna do when suddenly a ball of flames appeared infront of it, "Disaster Flames..." said Sukuna and the Grimm were incinerated, along with the corner they were in.

It was the second lesson and everyone exept his team were sitting far away from him, not that Sukuna minded, he could care less, he didnt even care about this supposed DoCtOr was on a sugar rush, talking faster that most could follow, he was about to grab a book when he heard the sound of a paper ball being thrown at him, it was immediately torn to shreds, "Ah Mr. Winchester, could you tell us what was General Lagunes mistake in the great war?" asked Oobleck and Cardin was struggling to find an answer, "No answer, oh well, maybe Mr. Sukuna can tell us." said Oobleck and Sukuna said "He made the foolish mistake of attacking at night, disregarding the fact that Faunus are superior in terms of evolution, due to their night vision he was captured, interrogated in fascinating ways of torture and the executed once his purpose was fufilled, i must say, humans truly are low creatures.", Blake was irked, he not only was filled with hate, he also was very sadistic and shows blatant racism, "What was that, are you an animal lover or something?!" asked Cardin  and Sukuna just gave him a creepy smile.