Part 2

~Your POV~

"Y/N for once would you please just pretend to be a part of this family and come with us?" My father continues his rant as he leans on my bedroom door, arms crossed and brows so scrunched together, they could almost shake hands.

Tomorrow my father and brother are attending the set for Oliver's new movie that he has managed to get a lead role in. They would never invite me to this sort of thing, but it's the first film some newly famous director is bringing to life. I can read the desperation on my fathers eyes to portray the 'picture perfect' image of his family, as easily as reading the cover of a book.

There will be hundreds of paparazzi waiting at the gates, hoping to get a glimpse of all the actors and actresses driving in.

"Y/N...I wish I could have mother here with us to complete the family, but I can't, don't make this family feel even smaller, wont you?" Oliver's stale voice pleads next to father...low blow Oliver, he doesn't mean a single word, but he knows it'll work.

It does.

My nod is enough for them to release a sigh of relief and close my door as they leave. I'm sure they will waste no time in contacting Eliza and telling her to prepare everything.

If there's only 12 hours until I have to act too, I will spend them in my bed.

~

"I told you a long jean skirt would go nicely with that black top of yours, last minute outfit plans give me such a thrill" Eliza sparkles as she looks with me at my reflection in the mirror.

I sigh and sit back down to tie my docs.

"I'm glad you're doing this y/n, not for them, I know you hate it, but the fact you're pushing yourself out of your comfort zone is something to be proud of"

She reminds me of mother, so I smile.

We head downstairs and into the car with tinted windows.

"Eliza, how wonderful of you to join us" my brother says almost in a whisper as he flashes his stupid green eyes at her, it's no news that he fancies her, he's always had his eyes on her, shes beautiful, her ginger hair is always in a braid and her green eyes outshine his any day; she's just too loyal to our friendship to ever entertain him. So she politely smiles and turns her eyes to the window.

The palm trees and soft sunlight almost give me this sense of peace, fresh summer days where mother would chase after us to put sunscreen on, suddenly come to mind, and the peace is gone.

~

"You must be y/n! How nice to finally meet ya girl!" A blonde tanned girl greets me after melting like a fan girl over my brother, I politely smile but say nothing.

"Um yes she is, she's just a bit timid, please forgive her" my father says as I sense his stabbing glare on me.

We walk past many sets ready to be filmed, lights and cameras all over the place. After the screams at the gates from paparazzis, I can feel my hands begin to sweat and numb; I'm not sure how long I'm going to able to stay here.

I barely have any time to give it anymore thought when my sight goes white, the sound of a flash following shortly after- and my heart shoots to my throat.

"Excuse me, what the hell?!" Eliza says as she steps between me and the camera man.

"Sorry! I just needed to get a behind the scenes shot and nobody expected y/n to be here" is what I believe a man with a black cap says, but my heartbeat has claimed my ears, and I can barely breathe.

I hear mumbles from my father and Eliza, but it's too late, I've subconsciously turned around and begun marching to where my legs think will get me out of here.