Chapter 2

No One's POV:

  A loud phone ringing made a nearby maid jump in fright. She hurries over and answers it. "Hello, Dimitrescu residence," she politely says into the phone.

"Hello, may I speak to Lady Dimitrescu or Lady Grayson please," Klaus responds fist pumping in the air slightly since the phone number still works after all these years.

"Of course. May I ask what your name is so I can inform Lady Dimitrescu or Lady Grayson," she says with a small smile as she starts wiping down the table that the phone sat on.

"It's Niklaus Mikaelson and can you tell them it's urgent," he tells her running a hand roughly through his hair.

"Right away sir," she says before laying the phone gently on the table then walked away to go look for woman of the house or her daughter.

She gently knocks on her boss's study door. "What is it?" She hears her boss call out and she doesn't sound too pleased making the maid wince.

"Sorry to disrupt you, Lady Dimitrescu. But a man named Niklaus Mikaelson is on the phone downstairs wishing to speak to you or Lady Grayson," the maid informs her.

Soon the door flies open and standing there is her tall boss who's looking down at her. "Did he say why?" Alcina questions with a blank face but in reality she has a worried expression on the inside. Their oldest friend usually calls a few times a year but lately he hasn't.

"No ma'am. He just said that it is urgent," the maid answers twiddling with her hands nervously.

Alcina glances back to the phone call with Mother Miranda that's waiting on her desk before sighing. "Daughters!" She calls out and instantly buzzing noises come closer to the two making the maid get extremely nervous.

   A whole bunch of flies come swarming in four spots before they transform into her four beautiful daughters who are grinning at her with blood smeared mouth.

  She chuckles softly at them. "Grayson, Niklaus is waiting on the phone downstairs and he said it's urgent. Can you please go check on him while your mom and I finish up this call with Mother Miranda?," she says then asks making Grayson nod and for the others to gasp.

  "Of course, Mother," Grayson says with a nod before walking down the stairs towards the awaiting phone.

She picks up the phone and holds it up to her ear. "Hello, Nik," she politely says sitting down on a love seat comfortably.

"Grayson, it's so nice to hear your voice after so long. How've you been, love?" Nik says then asks in a soft but urgent tone making Grayson frown gently.

"I've been fine. From the tone of your voice, I know this isn't just a friendly check up call. What is it, Nik?" She gently asks crossing her legs and leans back.

He sighs heavily making Grayson frown. "It's a long story. I'll give you the short version of it," he states before giving her the rundown of things.

   Grayson listens closely to him. "I see. I'll inform Mother and our grandmother, Nik. But rest assure I'll be there for you and your daughter," She tells him before getting interrupted by the voices of her sisters.

"So will we!" Bela, Cassandra, and Daniela exclaim from the other room's phone. They used the phone to ease drop on the call.

   Nik chuckles softly, "thank you, girls. Please try to hurry. My daughter doesn't have very long." The girls frown sadly at his tone before agreeing.

  "We will, Nikky. Don't worry, after this we will go inform mother and then grandmother," Daniela informs their old friend before they hang up.

The four sisters burst into a swarm of flies before zipping towards their mothers study and barged in while taking form. In doing so they startled both of their mothers a little.