Chapter 3

No One's POV:

   Freya winced slightly as she looks at them. "It's uh actually Freya. Freya Mikaelson," she announces making Grayson and Bela glance at each other then looked back to her.

"Huh, who would've thought the girl you talked about for a decade would still be alive. That's one hell of a coincidence," Cassandra remarks chuckling slightly as she stares at the woman from her sister's painting standing only but a few feet from them.

Grayson hums slightly while clasping her hands together in front of her. "It's more like a weird way of fate, sister," She comments eyeing both of the women slightly before looking away with a smirk.

"Yes it quite is," Alcina remarks with a slight hum before setting her hand on her second eldest daughter's shoulder.

Freya's eyes narrow at Mother Miranda who's holding her niece. "Why are you holding Hope?" She questions raising an eyebrow.

"Short version, Freya, is that Mother Miranda's daughter is possessing Hope to try and go home. But the processes is draining Hope so we're all going to their home so they can save both girls," Elijah informs her making the couple furrow their eyebrows in confusion.

   "Hi, I'm Eveline Morris. Or Eva for short," Hope/ Eva waves her hand at the two women from her mother's arms who kisses the side of her head gently.

     Freya and Keelin's eyebrows jump up in surprise at the reveal. "Sounds unbelievable," Freya announces raising an eyebrow at her brother who shrugs.

   "Unbelievable things have happened from what we've heard," Grayson remarks chuckling slightly with her sisters agreeing.

    Danielle agrees with a hum and leans her chin on
Rebekah's head while hugging her close to her body making her love giggle and hold onto her arms.

  "She's right, sister. Now come we must hurry if we want to save our niece," Elijah spoke up making Freya and Keelin nod then the three hurry out of the room.

Rebekah pulls on Danielle's hand and they leave the room so she can start packing as well. "I must give the others a call so they know we're coming back." Mother Miranda announces making the
Dimitrescu family nod in agreement.

"It gives Heisenberg time to wrangle in his mongrels," Alcina comments making her daughters chuckle in amusement when Mother Miranda rolls
her eyes in a fond way.

They walk out of the room and into the living room area. Mother Miranda set down Eva on her feet and kisses her head before walking away a bit while pulling out her phone to call the others.

Eve/Hope runs and jumps on Alcina who chuckles while catching her. "Hi, Alci!" She grins up at her making Alcina smile down at her.

"Mom pile!" Bela exclaims before her and her sisters jump on their mother making Alcina grunt slightly but held all of them up by her arms.

"Hi, mother," the three say in sync looking at her with cute grins making Eva/Hope giggle at them and for Alcina to fondly roll her eyes at her children.

  "Hello, daughters. Having fun?" She says then quips raising an eyebrow at them and they nod grinning.

   "I say we are. Right, sisters?" Bela remarks looking at her younger sisters who grin with a nod

    "Mm hm, and very comfy," Grayson agrees with a hum as she leans her chin on their mother's chest with the others agreeing.

     Eva/Hope giggle at them and leans her head on her older sister's shoulder. "I'm really happy you guys came. I missed you all," she softly says with a happy sigh making all of them smile lovingly at her.