Lady Parts [3]

"And then Lucifer's all like...Hey, Maya. Name three friends you could call and have a drink with... So smug, you know?" Maya said in a drunken slur.

"Well, one, two, three." Dr. Martin pointed to Ella, Maze, and herself.

"So, you're saying if I called you guys, you would drop everything and come and have a drink with me,"

"Mmm-hmm. Because that is what girlfriends do for each other," Ella nodded.

"Dude..." Maya shushed her.

"Yes." Dr. Martin agreed, "Especially during tough times,"

"Exactly," Ella said.

"I haven't had friends like that since Charlie," Maya admitted.

"Well, you're much more tolerable when you're drunk, Winchester," Maze proclaimed.

"Am I drunk?" Maya voiced, "Fuck. Dean would be pissed if he saw me now; I mean, how many have I had..." she paused. "And then Lucifer's like, You use work to avoid having fun. And I let him, even though I wanted to tell him that I was using work to avoid him and my current identity crisis!"

"Oh, yeah, well, not anymore, lady, because we're your tribe now," Dr. Martin said.

"And we like to party!" Ella cheered.

"I wish I had my knives." Maze said, "We could have made a blood pact,"

Maya slammed her pocket knife onto the table.

"To tribes!" Ella said.

"To tribes!" Maya slammed her shot back.

***

"Must have been some party," Chloe said as Maya poured a mug of coffee at the precinct.

Maya could only groan from the massive hangover. "You have anything on the third girl?" she had learned of the sting operation from Lucifer, who had shown her the video of Amenadiel spilling his drink over Detective Douche.

"Bartender said she was blonde, hot, and had an exposed midriff," Chloe described.

"That describes half the population of LA,"

"Well, the chef's wife, Gisele, fits that description,"

"Yeah, but when we saw her, she was healthy,"

"You think she could have worked with Naomi and Daria at the sex club?"

Maya shrugged as she drank her coffee.

"She knew them through her husband's restaurant. I mean...but part-time sex worker?"

"Well, would that be the first thing you put on your resume?"

"No, but if she was there, she was witness to everything that went down that night,"

"So, maybe Yuri is after her,"

"Well, the tech got Yuri's info from the credit card he used at the sex party. Only has a PO box, no home address, but I did get a cell and a plate number,"

"Okay, good. I'm assuming you and I are going to find Yuri and, um..." Maya stopped talking when she spotted Lucifer laughing. She grabbed the cell phone from Lucifer and looked at the picture of her drinking shots. "What did Maze win, and why does it involve my tragic drunk face?"

"Just a little wager," Lucifer shrugged.

Maya glared at him.

"You had a lot on your mind, so I decided to distract you. With girls' night,"

"Last night was a setup?"

"Yes. Well, you had fun, didn't you? You should be thanking me,"

Maya turned to leave, only to spin and punch Lucifer.

"Uh, hey, Davis hasn't seen Gisele, and she's not answering her cell."

"Tell it to your ex," Maya huffed as she walked off and threw Lucifer's cell into the trash.

"If Yuri has her, we got to get there fast,"

Maya stopped.

***

Maya followed Chloe to a silver car in the alleyway.

Chloe pounded on the window. "LAPD! Get out of the car, Yuri,"

Maya moved to open the door only to jump back when the man retched on the ground. "Gross," she stepped over to the grass to wipe it off her shoes.

"We know you were at the sex club last night," Chloe told the man. "And you're responsible for the death of two girls,"

"What do you know about Gisele?"

"I don't know anyone named Gisele," Yuri reasoned. "You have it all wrong. I only went to that club because Crystal promised me newbies. I paid five grand apiece for those two sweethearts,"

Maya bit her lip from punching the man right then and there.

"Who's Crystal?" Chloe demanded.

"She was with Daria and Naomi," Yuri replied. "Those girls had no idea that I was their date,"

"You're telling me Daria and Naomi had no idea it was a sex club?" Maya questioned.

"No. When they found out, they wanted to leave. Crystal brought them drinks, but they drank them and bailed anyway. I was so upset, I took the last sip and..."

"He drank the rest of the poison," Maya told Chloe.

Yuri looked up in shock. "I have been sick ever since. Oh, God..."

"Nope...not again," Maya stepped away.

Chloe walked over to Maya. "Is Gisele Crystal?"

"She could be the one who killed Daria and Naomi," Maya agreed. "I mean, Daria was sleeping with her husband. So, if anyone had a bone to pick, it'd be her,"

"Yuri, do you know Crystal's real name?"

"No," Yuri said, "but I have a picture," he showed his phone to the two detectives.

"That's not Gisele," Chloe said.

"And that blonde hair doesn't look real," Maya noted. "It's a wig, and the girl wearing it looks real familiar,"