Chapter 3

Sid's POV:
Everyone is getting ready for bed. I see Shannon getting ready for bed in the lounge. I felt a little awkward sleeping in there with her. I felt a hand gently placed on my shoulder. I turn to see the beautiful, rainbow haired Ash. I smiled. "Hey." I spoke.

"Hey, Sid if you don't wanna sleep in here, you can have your bunk." Ash softly speaks. I smile at her sweetness.

"Well... I will, but... You have to stay in with me!" I whisper in her ear, making her blush. She giggles at me, nodding. It wasn't anything sexual I was implying to her, but I needed someone's comfort. She is really sweet, so why not have her to comfort me?

Cassie walks in, in her pyjamas. She is sleeping in the lounge as well. That would have been awkward if I was in there with them two. "Hey tit head, you sleeping here?"

"HEY! And no! I am sleeping somewhere much comfortable then the lounge!" Ashley blushes, but protests in confidence. She links arms with me and pulls me to the bunk area. "I will see you in the morning, COREY LOVER!" Ashley shouts. I hear Shannon laugh and Cassie moan.

My bunk is the top bunk, with Jim's below, then Craig's. I help Ashley get in first, then I follow after. Luckily, no one swore Ashley get into my bunk. They would judge hardcore if they saw that. Because she's a girl who we met a couple of days ago.

It is snug in here. Ashley's back is pressed against the wall, I shut the curtains, then turn to see her blushing. I lay down, moving closer to Ashley. She blushes again, but I feel her move closer to my chest. She leans on my chest, as I rest my chin on her head. It felt nice, it wasn't awkward at all.

Shannon's POV:
I wake up the next morning, to see Cassie sprawled out on the sofa. I am laying on the floor, but with my Totoro bed underneath me. I groggily get up, and head for the bathroom. I bring my bag full of clothes, hair stuff, and some body spray. I change into a crop top t-shirt. It is black, saying creepy across the chest. I put on my braces, that are clipped to my pastel pink skirt. The braces are light blue. I wear tights with cat faces on them, with cute white cat shoes. I straighten my long frizzy hair, then put them into high pig tails. I place a cat ear headband on. With my full fringe covering my eyebrows. I spray myself, then wear some white gloves. This is because I have some scars up my forearm, from times were hard. I don't really want my dad to see that.

Shawn woke up from falling out of his bunk. I laughed. "You ok uncle Shawn?" I always call him that, and he doesn't seem to mind it.

He rubs his head. "Yeah... I think I may have had a crazy dream, which made me roll out of the bunk." He laughs at himself. I help him up, as he finds his glasses. "Dressed already?"

"Yup! I'm always an early bird!" I laugh, I mean the time is 8:12am. And we went to sleep about 1am. He pats my head, and walks to the bathroom. I pack my bed out of the way, then grab my massive headphones out of my bag. They have cute cats on the outside of the headphones. I walk out of the tour bus, to sit outside. I love the outside, it makes me feel like everything's ok again.

Sid's POV:
I woke up to hear shuffling coming outside of my bunk. I open my eyes, to see Ashley snuggled to my chest. Awh!

"YOU ASSHOLES GET UP!" I groan to hear the voice none other than Shawn's. I hear moans from over people. I hear someone jump out of their bunks. It must have been either Craig or Jim. I hear some more shuffles from other areas of the bus.

"I'm up! I need food!" Corey's voice speaks.

"Yea yea... I'm gonna have a fag." I hear Joey's voice say. The door slams shut, so he must have gone out.

"Hey, I bet Ash would make you guys something! If I knew where she is!" That must have been Cassie getting up.

"Yeah! Wait where is our rainbow friend?" Chris' voice agrees.