Chapter 6

This is what Ashley's hair is like, I don't know who this is, but i love the hair. Well the length of Ashley's hair is longer, but the colour is like this. Crazy hair = happy Cribby! :3 enjoy xx

Ashley's POV:
After that day, everything seemed awkward. Well I didn't really communicate with Sid after that... Incident... I mean, I'm thankful that he helped me out with the asshole men. But I didn't expect him to kiss me? And I can't get over the fact that I was nearly raped a couple of days ago... I just don't know what to do... Should I be happy that he kissed me? I mean, it was really good, my adrenalin pumped through my blood when our lips touched. But I feel like I shouldn't be feeling this way... I also did share a bunk with Sid. I am too scared to even approach him right now. And I don't even know why I'm scared. He did nothing but save me from them perverts... But why am I so nervous to talk to him?

I slept in the lounge, with Shannon and Cassie. They didn't question me about sleeping in there with them, but Shannon kept giving me weird looks. Like she was concerned about me. But she doesn't have a reason to be, it's probably because I've been zoning out recently. I can't help it though, the memory of me getting abused comes into my head. I can't get rid of it! As much as I try and force it out of my head, it will not go.

It's 1am. Everyone is sleeping. I sit there, on the sofa. I watch Shannon and Cassie breathe, as they sleep. I hug my knees to my face. I want to talk to Sid. But I feel to awkward to. He probably feels the same way to be honest. Or he probably thinks that I'm a total bitch for not talking to him. Well I have no idea what I should do... I get up and walk to the bathroom. I take a good hard look at myself, before I breakdown in tears. The memory, the kiss... I don't understand anymore. I don't want to live on questioning myself anymore. I cry, leaning against the glass shower frame. I fall to the floor, cuddling my knees, close to my chest. I cry into them.

"Hello?" A soft, recognisable voice appears. I lift my head to see Sid, peaking his head out. "Ash?"

"Sid..." I tremble, as I say his name. I let out more tears, they just keep coming. Sid rushes over to me, kneeling down to the same level as me. Sid places his hands on my cheeks. His thumbs wiping my tears away.

"Ash..." Sid softly moans. "Why... What's going on?"

"I-I c-can't tell you..." I stutter, letting more tears fall down, they drip onto his hands.

"Ashley... I want to help you... If it is me, then I'm sorry for..." Sid's eyes lower down.

"No... It isn't you... It's m-me," I blurt out. He stares at me, as I continue. "I-i can't tell y-you... Because..." I cry. I can't bring myself to tell him that I was abused... And most importantly, is that I fucking love him. I couldn't tell Sid that I love him, he would think I'm a crazy fan girl stalker. I pull him close, crying in his shoulder. Sid pats my back, trying to comfort me. He sits next to me, I lean my head on his shoulder. He then rests his head on mine. I grab onto his hand, lacing my fingers into his soft hands. "Just... Stay..." I mumble, closing my eyes.

"Ok..." Sid closes his eyes, I feel myself drift of into a deep sleep.

Sid's POV:
I have no idea what this is about. But it sure did tire her out. What ever made Ashley cry, it must have been serious. And personal. But why do I want to know what's going on? I mean, I've only known this girl for about a week now, I kissed her yesterday, and now I feel concerned about her? Am I falling for this girl? I think I am...

I watch her breathe softly, she snores quietly, with her hand tightly laced into mine. I want to put her to bed, but she seemed so dreamy. I didn't want to wake her. Even though the bathroom floor isn't really a great place to catch up on some sleep, I felt comfortable next to Ashley. It felt right to be there next to her. She seemed to like me here too, unless she just wanted someone to comfort her and I happened to hear her cry... Ash hadn't spoken to me since I kissed her so the perverts would stay away from her. But to be fair, I wanted to kiss her anyways, and that was the perfect time to slip a sneaky kiss from her, without being too creepy about it. It was to please my own pleasures as well as helping her out of trouble. Oh man I sound like a right creep in my head... Don't i? Yep...