Chapter 1

There is a man whose name is Naruto Uzumaki, he is staring down at Konoha at his Hokage desk. Naruto was deemed the 7th Hokage of Konoha by his sensei and the 6th Hokage, Hatake Kakashi. 

But... 

Is this really what he wanted?

When he was younger, he claimed he would do anything to get the village to respect him by becoming the Hokage... Yes, maybe that was what he wanted then but not now. He wants to be the Hokage because of his strength, not become the Hokage as the last resort since he is the only one who is powerful and loyal enough to the leaf village. He also wants to protect the village and at the same time have some time to spend with his family to make his son not hate him for something he did to protect both his family and village.

Wasn't he happy?

He had become Hokage and the whole village respects him too... 

However, he didn't feel at home. He did love Hinata, did he not, as a best friend and a sister but nothing more than that.

Why didn't he listen to himself?

Why did he comply to get married to her?

Why was he so stubborn?

How he would have done anything to go back and rethink the decisions he had made in the past. How he would do anything to start everything over and make better choices. How he would do anything to show off his real personality in public at least once rather than keeping it in his whole life. How he would do anything to see the person he is really in love with.

Naruto POV

Hello, I am Naruto Uzumaki, my actual birth name is Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze if my parents were alive. I am the 7th Hokage of Konohagakure and the third Jinchuriki of the Kyuubi No Kitsune whose name is Kurama. My parents are Namikaze Minato, the 4th Hokage who is also known as the 'Yellow Flash', and Kushina Uzumaki, the 'Red-Hot Habanero'.

I am now doing my paperwork, the band of all Kages is the whole elemental nations. The paperwork that would NEVER END as we speak.

with a sign, I just started working on it to get through all the paperwork.

Someone knocked on my office door. I looked up from my desk and sensed the chakra behind the door which turned out to be Sasuke Uchiha and his team, Team 7, Sarada Uchiha, Mitsuki, and Boruto Uzumaki, my son who had just finished a D-Rank mission.

"Come in," I said.

Once Sasuke and his genin went inside my office and in front of my desk.

"Mission report, weeding the weeds and watering the plants... Status: successful," Sasuke simply said.

"Good job" I replied.

I could practically hear Sarada's and Boruto's thoughts out loud from their eyes... They were begging me to not give them any Tora Missions.

💭 Is this how Jiji feels when Sasuke, Sakura-Chan, and I beg to not give us any Tora Missions when we were genins?

I look at the D-Rank mission list and pick another mission for them to do. However, most D-Rank missions were already been done by other Teams and the only available mission is the Tora mission.

Yes, you heard me correctly, the damn demon cat, Tora still existed in this time as well... How the damn cat still survives after generations and after 2 wars still amazes me and annoyed me to no end.

"Your last D-Rank for the day is chasing Tora, the cat" I added.

Sarada and Boruto grumble in annoyance as I knew they would since they have done catching the cat about 7 times a week. Sasuke wore an emotionless expression but I knew better that on the inside he was looking at me in horror. He then gave me an 'Are you kidding me' look. I just shook my head as a 'no'. I can see him go to a corner, crouch down, and mop at the side of my office out of depression.