Chapter 6

Naruto: Talking/Thinking

Kurama: Talking/Thinking

All my training for the past 2 years was...

The weight on the weight seal on all my limbs is about 165kg now. I plan to use this method for 8 more years. After 8 years, the weights will stay as they are. While I have seals on my limbs, I did my everyday routine without much problem once I got used to the weights after training with them.

I have mastered all Chakra Control Exercise which helps me use less Chakra and concentration.

As I can only use Sage Jutsu when I turn 16, I will meditate when I have free time. After I learned Sage Jutsu in my first timeline, I discovered that meditation helps me relax and gather Nature Chakra all around me.

I can use both the Hiraishin (Teleport) and Shunshin (Speed Running) without that much of a problem from the start but now I can use them wherever and whenever I wish as long as I know where is their location.

My sensorring abilities are top-notch as well thanks to me using them way too often.

I can now be able to make poison and its antidote. I also learned how to throw Senbons while I am at it all by myself in bullseyes left and right. I have learned the anatomy of the human body, So I could hit the most critical hit if I needed to.

I can master Taijutsu with more efficiency and less energy consumption but not beyond the level where Rock Lee is in the first timeline.

I have mastered Middle-Class Kenjutsu. Especially the Uzumaki and Namikaze Kenjutsus. I read the Uzumaki Kenjutsu in the Uzumaki Compound while I read the Namikaze Kenjutsu in the Namikaze Compound. 

I have remastered Ninjutsus that I know and train. Since I possess all Chakra natures: Wind, Fire, Earth, Lightning, Water, Yin, Yang, and the rare yin-yang. I also mastered all the elements ninjutsu. However, my best element is wind.

Genjutsus are still a no-go as I just found out that Wind Nature Chakra is just not suitable for Genjutsu. He can dispel it but not create it.

I am still working on the Rasengan, Chidori, and Uzumaki Chakra Chains though...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

No One's POV

After Narumi turned 11 years old... The 3rd Hokage told her to go to his office in 3 days. This is just after she was done with the Genin Test.

She breezes the test like it was nothing, which surprises the 3rd to no end. On the writing portion, she could finish the exam and double-check her answers in 40 minutes with 20 minutes left to spare. Then for her Shurikens and Kunai throwing, she could throw 10 Shurikens and 10 Kunais all at once. She got 10/10 for Shuriken throwing and 10/10 for Kunai throwing.