Prologue

A girl who used to love attention. A girl who used to listen compliments and appreciation. A girl who used to shine and the center of attention, was now a girl who's afraid of someone's recognition.

A girl who was supposed to be kind and lovely, was now a girl who's cold and gloomy... A girl who used to dream to revolve around everyone's world was now a girl who's afraid to be in someone's world.

A girl who wanted to be a star that shines brightly, was now a girl who wants to live silently.

How can someone change completely?

What pain did she went through to be so afraid of what she used to be?

How can that girl who liked standing out wants to be ordinary?

If you're eager to know her story, sit down and relax while you witness the life of "Miss Not so Ordinary"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n: So your author did it again haha. I want to write something more original and unique than making a reader-insert story to enhance my creativity and skills, so I'm going to take a break from writing "Protecting You is My Duty"  but don't worry I will still update chapter if I want to hehe.

I don't own Boboiboy!!! It is rightfully owned by Monsta! The only thing I own is the plot of the story!!!

The plot isn't part of the main series!!

Love y'all sincerely from the bottom of my heart, thank you for reading and appreciating my nonsense works huhu. 

Y/n L/n- (Your Name) (Last name)

M/n- Mother's name

F/n- Father's name

(f/c) favorite color

(e/c) eye color

(h/l) hair color

your hair will be extra long, up to your waist for more effects hehe. And you also have a very long bangs that is covering up your eyes.