Chapter Four

YOUR POV

It took a while for me to convince Sebastián to let me walk to school but luckily he agreed. What would happen if I really go to the school with a freaking lambo, or a limousine or even  helicopter?! That would just attract unwanted attentions and that's the main thing I want to avoid.

I walk toward the school and saw student coming in. I quietly went inside, avoiding interacting someone towards the Principal's office.

When arrived I knocked on the door. I heard someone said come in so I went inside.

I saw the Principal and she flinch in surprised when she saw me but then quickly put on a business smile on her face.

"How may I help miss?" She kindly said

"Can I enroll here ma'am. I am from Crestwood City and I just move here. I would like to transfer in this school" I said

"Great choice miss. I guarantee you that we will give you the best education. So I need some documents before you can officially enroll here" The Principal said

"No worries ma'am. I got it all from here" I said as I took out the envelop and gave it to her.

The Principal open her computer and look at the documents while encoding something.

"I can see that you're an outstanding student ms. L/n."

"Thank you ma'am"

"And... done, you are now officially enrolled.  Welcome to Pulau Rintis Academy ms. Y/n L/n, hope you will have a great time. I will call your class adviser Madam Robinson so she could guide you to your room" She said as she hand back the documents

"Okay ma'am, thank you very much. I sincerely appreciate your help " I said as I took the documents back.

"Your welcome, when madam Robinson arrive just give your envelope to her and she'll handle the rest. So while you wait for her, have as seat" She offered as she point the sofa infront of her.

"Ma'am, may I ask to have a map of the school?" I said

"Sure, just take one of the brochure on the table"

"Thank you so much" I said and took a seat on the sofa.

I took one of the brochure on the table infront of me and start reading the contents inside. I was relieved as I saw the map. Then I notice a picture of a pretty girl with a pink hijab and a cute chines girl with blue eyeglasses and pigtails.

'So there are both highest honors and members of student council in this school. Yaya Yah is the one with the hijab while Ying has the pigtails.. They always compete for the first place, no students can level their intelligence and achievements... It would be nice to have a fair competition with them'

I quickly shook my head to make that thought away.

'No no no. Y/n L/n, you are here to live normally. You are here to live like an ordinary and average person. Your goal would be pointless if you want to compete with the most high ranking students here. Stick to the plan' I convinced myself

I heard a knock from the door. The Principal answered and the door open revealing a woman with a blue hijab and red glasses.

"Good morning ma'am. I am here to take Y/n L/n. May I ask where she is?" She said and smiled politely

I raised my hand to get her attention and it work. When she saw me she flinch by surprised

'That's twice today' I thought

The lady walk towards me and smiled politely.

"So you're Y/n L/n. Nice to meet you, starting today I am your class adviser, Ma'am Robinson"