Chapter Two

Y/n went to the house she's currently living in and as she opened the door, she immediately got greeted by a hand directly to her face. She felt thick liquid trickled down from her cheek...

Y/n felt her cheek in pain yet she wasn't bothered at all. She look up and saw her Aunt fuming in anger while Athena behind her snickering by the view she witnessed.

"Why did I got call from your school saying that you got a request to transfer?!" Her aunt said furiously

"I did... They said that it's better for my education" Y/n said blankly

"You! You are a disgrace to this family! All you gave is misfortune and bad luck! Maybe that's why your parents abandoned you!" She shouted enough

Her words pierced directly to Y/n's heart. She felt pain hearing her words yet her face stayed emotionless.

"I apologize for the trouble that I caused aunt. I will move to Rintis Island and live there quietly"

"Who said that I will allow you to move?! You disrespectful brat" Her aunt said as she slapped Y/n once again, on her opposite cheek

"Mama" Athena said as she held her mother's arm, stopping her from beating Y/n up.

"What is it princess?" Her mother said in a soft voice

"Let Y/n transfer. Like her teachers said, it's better for her education and besides if she's gone, then there will be no problems anymore!" Athena said in a cheerful manner.

Y/n's Aunt thought for a while and smile in satisfaction.

"My baby is so smart, unlike someone here."

She look at Y/n with disgust filled in her eyes.

"Make sure to get out here within 3 days. I don't want to take responsibilities if something happens to you"

"Yes Aunt, understood"

"Very well" she said and went inside with her demo- I mean daughter.

Y/n sighed tiredly while rubbing her cheeks in pain and wipe of the blood on it...

'Just my luck, why did she wore so many rings?' She thought as she felt scratches on her cheeks

She went inside of her room and treat her wound on her cheeks before started packing her clothes and things. While packing her stuff she noticed a box , it was something that her parents left before they went on somewhere far because of work.

Y/n got curious of what was inside of the box, she never had the guts to open it because of the pain and betrayal she felt after her parents left her in this cruel world alone.

She took a deep breath before opening the box. And there she saw a lot of bundles of 100$ cash and an envelope on the top of it.

She open the envelope and got a key and letter. She read letter and tears immediately fell from her eyes.

________________________________

Dear Star,

How are you today? I'm sorry that mama and papa leave you behind, I hope you will understand. We can't let you come with us since our work might affect your safety.

We can't let our shining daughter get hurt. If you ever gets sad and angry use the money to treat yourself something good. Buy what ever makes you happy, don't worry about the money just we will send your aunt more.

That key with this envelope was supposed to be a surprise. We built a house in Rintis Island, the hometown of your father and I. We were supposed to tell you about it after our work but sadly it might take a while.