Chapter Six

Y/n is in her usual place TRYING to eat her lunch in silence like usual... But something else keeps coming up..

"What do you like to eat Y/n? Me, I personally like chicken chops and chicken curry. What about you ?hehe" The famous elemental hero asked while staring at the poor girl in front of him with sparkles in his eyes..

The one and only Boboiboy keeps following Y/n since the day they got partner for a project and that was THREE days ago... He's been following her nonstop..

Wondering why this is happening to our female lead who just want to live in peace? Well it started when their TLE teacher pair them by coincidence...
.
.
.
.
.
.

Flashback....
3rd Person POV

"So now that all of have pairs, you may use the remaining time to team up with your partner to make a plan for your project... Make sure to be good since I will be having a meeting" Ma'am Joana said

"Okay ma'am" The students said

"Well then good luck and kindly keep it low" Ma'am Joana said as she went out of the room

The students quickly rush to their partners and start planning and talking loudly.

Yaya, Ying, Gopal, and Fang patnered up and start making plan.. While their friend Boboiboy was struggling on how to approach the girl who he called "black lady" yesterday...

Boboiboy took a deep breath and gather his courage and walk towards the girl with confidence and a bright smile plastered in his face.

"Hi Y/n, I'm Boboibo-"
"I will give you some rough drafts exactly 8:30 am in the morning, tomorrow. Goodbye" Y/n said as she stood up and walk away, leaving the famous elemental hero dumbfounded

Gopal, his friend whistled in amazement after seeing the popular boy got ignored by a girl.

"Never thought I could witness the day that THE Boboiboy got rejected by a girl" Gopal said

Fang secretly snickering behind after seeing Boboiboy's dumbfounded face.

"Haiya, this is really a shocking sight to see..." Ying said

"It was very surprising, seeing Boboiboy getting a cold shoulder from a girl.. I mean he has the most fangirls in this campus" Yaya said

While the two kind girls was concerned and worried about Boboiboy but his two friend was laughing their a*s off.

Boboiboy just sighed and rubbed his hat in annoyance.

"I think I know why she's acting like that"

"Is it related of how you thought she's the black lady?" Gopal said while wiping the imaginary tears in his eyes

"Yeah... But... Worse... I called her black lady straight to her face"

Silence build around them as they look Boboiboy in shock then they shook their heads in disappointment.

"No wonder she walked out" Fang

"I agree" Ying

"Poor Y/n, her feelings might got hurt" Yaya said

"Not cool bro... not cool" Gopal said

Boboiboy covered his face with his palms feeling very guilty.

"I know, I think hurt her by my reckless words... I need to apologize to her"

"That's it. Find her and apologize to her immediately" Yaya said as she pat Boboiboy's shoulder for encouragement.

"Say sorry and then be friends with her." Ying said