Chapter Five

It's been 2 weeks since Y/n started her classes in Pulau Rintis Academy. At first she keep getting weird glances from students, she did sort of stuff so just they would ignore her presence.

She purposely put the wrong answers in her tests and quizzes to make her scores average. She initiate to do her works alone when there's group activities or by pair quiz. As the moment the bell rings, she quickly go straight to home, during lunches or recess she goes to an empty club room and eat her lunch/snack alone.

And her plan worked! She successfully got what she wants. The students completely forgot her...

Even Boboiboy and the gang completely forgotten about her existence....

________________________________________

Your POV

I went home from school and Sebastian immediately greeted me in the hallway.

"Welcome home Milady"

"Thank you Sebastian" I said as I hand him my bag.

He gladly accept and followed me from behind as I went to the kitchen. It was awkward at first to treat him like my personal servant but he keeps insisting that it's his job and he always tell me that he will lose his purpose if I won't treat him like a servant.

"So how was school today?" He asked as he offered me a seat

I sat down and sighed tiredly and put my elbow on the table and put my palm on my cheeks.

"Just the usual... Ordinary" I answered

"I see... So what do are you going to do for the night?" Sebastian asked as he handed me a cold apple juice and freshly made apple pie

"Thank you Sebastian" I said as I took a fork and ate the apple pie. I gulped my food and drank some juice then while my face with a napkin

"To answer your question, I'm just going to make my assignments and head to bed. Nothing else" I said feeling bored

"Hmm.. Did you make any friends?"

I pause for a moment "I guess you can say that..."

"I see... I have a suggestion milady"

"What is it?" I said

"Tomorrow is Friday... Do you want to accompany me to the city and give you a tour after your class?"

I was intrigued by his offer.

"Sure... I'm quite curious about this Island" I said

"I'm glad... You should get ready for the night"

"Oh right" I said as I quickly eat my pie and drank my juice before going upstairs to my room

I did my homework and then my night routine before heading to bed..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The night passed and another school day has come by. I did my usual routine,eat breakfast and etc, etc.

I went early at school and as usual I was the first one who got in. I put my bad on my hair then went to my usual spot to pass time which is a club room that no one use.
_________________________________________

3rd Person POV

The Superhero gang was talking and chatting like usual together and suddenly their friend Gopal rushed to them with a worried face.

"Guys, guys, guys!" Gopal yelped in fear

His friends stopped chatting and look at him in confusion

"What's wrong Gopal?" Yaya worrily asked