Prologue

Welcome to Agathokakological. This is not an official chapter, but rather aesthetics made by me of the different characters. The first chapter of the series will be released in between 26th-28th January. But you do get a little introduction of my OC, Ariadne.

As a child, Ariadne Venera Soleil learned if you want to survive you have to be above others.

Especially if you were different from them.

Therefore, she has expected to live in the dreaded orphanage until she was old enough to leave the wretched place. It has caused her nothing but loneliness and being a target. It was the longest 11 years of her life.

What she didn't expect was that her whole life would be turned upside-down with the arrival of an old man with a letter from a boarding school only known to a certain party of people.

She has always known that she was different from the other kids. She could move things without touching them. When she was angry, nearby glass often shattered. Conjure flowers in the palm of her hand. Harm those who were not kind to her.

When she met certain three children of her age, in a certain train, she held to the flicker of hope that they could be friends regarding of ending up in different houses, as they promised each other.

 𓏲𝄢ৎ୭𓏲𝄢ৎ୭𓏲𝄢ৎ୭𓏲𝄢ৎ୭𓏲𝄢ৎ୭𓏲𝄢 ৎ୭𓏲𝄢ৎ୭𓏲𝄢ৎ୭𓏲𝄢ৎ୭𓏲𝄢ৎ୭𓏲𝄢ৎ୭𓏲𝄢 ৎ୭

Chapters of the Prologue

Chapter One

Life of Ariadne

𓏲𝄢

Chapter Two 

Professor Dumbledore

𓏲𝄢

Chapter Three

Blood Status/Diagon Alley

𓏲𝄢

Chapter Four

Friend or Foe?

𓏲𝄢

Chapter Five

Destined Wand

𓏲𝄢ৎ୭𓏲𝄢ৎ୭𓏲𝄢ৎ୭𓏲𝄢ৎ୭𓏲𝄢ৎ୭𓏲𝄢 ৎ୭𓏲𝄢ৎ୭𓏲𝄢ৎ୭𓏲𝄢ৎ୭𓏲𝄢ৎ୭𓏲𝄢ৎ୭𓏲𝄢 ৎ୭

The pictures are either from Pinterest or Google. I am the one, who makes the aesthetics. There will be many more aesthetics, reflecting on each chapter.