Gimmie my girl♥️

" Ayoo , see you in the mood for bodying a nigga " I yelled on the phone .

Slow down . What just happened . Santos why tf you talking to yourself go find yo girlfriend .

" well well santos well isn't it you . How you been ? You girlfriend real pretty . " Her voice sound so familiar. The note make it sound like it was a niggga .

" Ashlynn ? " I said and the phone went off . Oh snap . Waiiiiiiiit how am I gonna get home . She ain't leave no keys no nothing .

- Apple call ringtone -

" hey , lil bro ! " oh alani 😭

" listen right now isn't the time to play somebody just kidnap Destiny . I need you to come to Florida please . Bring back up plz " I wasn't yelling and I wasn't whispering .

" alright I'm on my way see you in the morning . " she hanged up the phone .

Just like the hangover movie I guess .

I started walking . I ran back into the restaurant looking for Julianna .

" excuse me ... miss . ..... JULIANNA ! "
Is the bitch deaf or something .

I mean if your boyfriend/girlfriend was missing you won't be calm .

" yes ? " Julianna said . Why tf she eyeing me up & down .

" when is your shift over ? " I said looking her up and down, then to that burger that man had on his plate. Gawwwwwd .  Bitch if you want a burger !

" In two minutes . Why ? " Juli ask too many questions . Fr fr .

" I need a ride I'll tell you the story once we in the car . " what's really up with people kids . Do as you're told the first time given.

-- In Juli Car --

" What's going on ? Where's that hoe of yours ? " BITTTCH THE DOOR . No she didn't .

" WAIT ONE FUCKING MINUTE FIRST OFF HOE . She's not a hoe . Says the bitch that's in my come fuck me shoes . Don't try it hoe first of all that young lady is my girlfriend. Let me guess you crazy ain't that's why you single ? " don't come for me I won't come for you but hey it is what it is trust me you get what you give .

" Sorry " Juli said . Damnn right she is .

" yeah I know , but somebody kidnaped my girlfriend . " I said handing her the note .

" oh shut Bruh , I can help you my fathers a police officer." Oh hell nah .

" I'm black okay . What if the person who took my gf shoot or  kill her because we got the cops involved ? " come girl think .

" alright . We figure this out once we get to my place . " Julianna said and started to drive.

😋 Author '

I've been gone for too long now it's time to bring it back 😂😂😂😂😂😎