Destiny ? ❤️

Santos p.o.v

Member that long ass break we took . I hope yall remember what goes down in B city ( Brooklyn ) . I told Yall that I had to go visit my baby in Florida .

So we took a plane to Florida or whatever !
To mention this shit im like scared of heights .
We landed in Florida bout 11 something last night . My baby destiny was waiting for me right when I got off the plane .

Destiny and i had been together since I was in about 6th grade . Even tho I moved to B city while bbg in Florida . We skype and all that shit . FaceTime anything you name it .

I have her a kiss and gave her a long hug .

" Baby , I missed you . " I said holding her right and never letting her go .

" You don't know how happy I am to hear you say that . " Destiny said shedding a tear .

That bitch always crying and shit like damnn I just got here . In and out .

I was bout hungry than a mother fucker . We got in destiny pink Porsche and drove over to Steak 'n Shake .

" Hello , my name is Julianna and I am your server tonight . What can start you off with drinks or shakes . " Juli said whipping out her notepad .

Bruh , I ain't gonna lie shawty had a fatty back there . Mmmhm ! Annnny waysss

" Um can I have chicken tenders and fries with an m&m shake . Baby I gotta go to the bathroom " you know them plane bathrooms always occupied .

I enter the stall and simply began to take a piss . Felt like I been in that bathroom forever . I washed my hands and left .

Shortly i returned to the table and Destiny wasn't  there . All was left was a note that said " ayee , i gotchaa girl . Teach you a lesson in 5th grade not to pull my pants down and shave my head balled and paint it purple . You know damn well I always hated purple . So find yo ol girl nigga and you got 72 hours ! "

I ran so quickly out that restaurant ...

---------

Kill me now I know I haven't updated in a long time I know . Like I said kill me

I kinda missed wattpad 👊😄

I dunno whatelse to say