Ghetto Worker♥️

" Aye , Bruh wake you ass up . " I slapped my little brother to wake up to go to schoool .

" Slap me , again imma beat the shit outta you " My brother said, his name is Santos && he's 15.

" Boy , get tf up " I said im A'lani and im 17.

Both of our parents died , in a car accident . Their was no one who could take care of us since we live all the way in new york .

My family is normally from California , So here i am with my brother . Living in the apple city

I went up to my room and hoped into the shower && showered off , i got out of the shower .

I wore some brown combat boots , with "i ain't no wife " tee . To add to it some leopard shorts , with a pair of glasses and a gold chain ( picture Above )

My brother was already downstairs , i grabbed my car keys and drove our way over to dunkin donuts.

" Welcome to dunkin dounuts how may i help youu ?" A lady voice on the intercom said .

" Yas , Can i have a vanilla bean coffee ? " I asked

" What do you want santos ? " i said slightly annoyed because the woker was popping her gum...

" Uh ? Can i get a boston donut with a chocolate bean coffee ? " Santo said licking his lips at the menu .

" Yeah , Cool pull up to the drive way ! " The ghetto worker said .

" You better pay me my money back santos ! " I said sizing my brother up and down .

" I Will just chill B " santos said .

I pulled up to the drive way and saw this girl with some curly Brazilian weave , it was cute she was cute . Im straight thoo .

" Your total is 17.85 , here you go . " Her name tagged read Teyanna , Teyanna said handing me my stuff .

I quickly handed her my credit card , and droved off to school .

I parked my car && my brother and i took our food , i gave him his stuff , i needed a napkin to wipe my mouth . I grabbed a napkin whiped my mouth && im guess that was Teyanna's number on it .

We entered the school , then my brother &&& i partedd our separate wayss .