2 mafia's one world

Charles was different from other people and he loved it, he loved the fact he was a very well known Mafia along side the Verstappen Mafia family. one time while Charles was on a walk someone had bumped into him and it was Logan Verstappen.

Logan didn't apologise and just kept on walking Charles got angry but kept his cool since he was in front of many people and didn't want to cause a scene in front of everyone.

that night while Charles was at his club looking at everyone enjoying them selfs she looked over to his friends George and Lando. "so how is everything going with the club, you guy's haven't told me for about three month's." everything is going good with the club but mant people are asking will u ever show ur bartending skills."

"I don't use my bartending skills anymore and u need to tell people to stop asking I won't do it. "both Lando and George nod and then looked down onto their iPad at the info they just told Charles. "anything else u guy's would like to tell me or is that it."

"we gave u all of the info we have from the three months." Charles nods and then walks out of his office and heads outside for air. as Charles was in the middle of looking through his phone some random person appears and looks at him,

"can u help me im getting chased." Charles laughed and looked at the crazy guy. "do u know who you are talking to." the guy who asked for helped looked at Charles carefully and then noticed who he was talking to. "omg so sorry phoenix, I didn't realize it was u."

"its dine at least you know who I am." all of a sudden a bunch of guy's came running to where they were and noticed that Max was talking to the most dangerous mafia in Monaco they then smirked and then walked closer. "stop right there do not take another step if u do then I will kill you."

the people stopped in their tracks, "sir do u know who this guy is. "yes I know who is he is Max from the Verstappen family." the people were shocked that Charles know who Max was. "now then since ur trespassing on my property we can do this the easier way or the hard way take ur pick."

the people panicked and then started to run back the way they came Charles laugh's and then look's at Max "u good Max and what happened." "I'm ok and I was kidnapped again by them for some stupid reason they think I would help their boss." "no need to worry about them anymore if u know me then u know once u trespass on my property without having a good reason then u are gone."

Max's laugh's and grabs his phone, "no need I already told them where u are and they are on their way now, let's head in side."

Max was surprised by what Charles said but went with it and followed him into the club to his office. "please make ur self at home." Max sits on the sofa while Charles sits on the chair in front of him. "when I seen u I thought u were coming to say something crazy again but not this time which is funny." "ahah yea I'm lucky I remembered that ur club was here and lucky for me again that u were outside."

as the both of them were laughing Max's bodyguards walk into the room and then noticed that Charles was there. "thanx you for saving Max." "no need for all of that me and Max are friends and friends help each other out." "well it's best if we go." Charles nods and then stands up and walks over to his desk to work on the computer.

"make sure Max doesn't get kidnapped again I can't always save his ass u know." "we will make sure of it Charles and thanx you again." Charles nods and goes back to looking at the screen. Max and his guards left Charles' office once the coast was clear Charles had stopped tensing and moved from his desk to the couch and he felt a tear falling sown his face,

Charles wiped the tear off his face and sat up and thought about how he had a big crush on Max since primary school. the both of them went to the same school and became close friends, once they were in highschool Charles was getting all of the attention because of who he was and he hated it he couldn't spend any time with Max and every time he tried people would ask him to sign pices of paper and give him gifts