The hero turned villain

you would think that Max was born a villain since his father is one but he wasn't he was like any other person he just wanted to be a kid but as he grew up he became like his father, a villain and was known for the way he drove his kart, when Max went further into the other racing categories everyone was scared of him knowing he was a villain and he would do anything in his power to get a high ranking. when Max joined Torro Rosso back in 2015 at only the age of 17, he shocked the world with how young he was.

Many people thought it was stupid to let someone that young drive in F1 but the FIA at the time said it didn't matter, so when Max won first F1 race in Spain everyone was shocked to see how well he drove the car, so in the end the FIA put a new rule to say no one could join F1 unless they were 18 and above. Max's villain story began properly from that day onwards. so when 2018 arrived a new driver was joining the F1 grid and that person was Charles Leclerc, when everyone seen who it was they were shocked but happy that he had made it into the higher racing category.

Charles was not a hero nor a Villain he was just a normal person who was broken, so at the end of 2018 he signed a contract with Ferrari and chose the Hero path, and many people were happy that there was finally a Hero again in the sport. when 2019 came around Charles was exited to drive for Ferrari and things were looking good for the first 4 races but things started to go wrong when one of the other drivers had crashed into the side of him at his home race and from then on words things went worse, but what didn't help was the team principle he wasn't doing his job correctly.

the rest of 2019 went ok for Charles, once the season ended he was happy that he didn't need to see the team for a while, 2020 everyone was exited to see how Ferrari would do but due to the brake out of covid 19 at the time all events were cancelled well that's what they thought. after a long while towards the summer F1 announced that they would be racing again and everyone was exited, so for the few races of 2020 the drivers done things went ok for a change but not to what Charles was expecting.

things in 2021 went better than expected for Ferrari Charles was on the podium a little bit more this time, and of course Max won his first World title at that point, and from that moment on words people called Max the Villain again because he "stole" the win from Lewis, so Max was branded as the villain and Charles was branded as the Hero, the both of them at one point during the 2021 season confessed their love to one an other and started dating but kept it hidden from everyone besides from their parents. so as time went

one Max kept his role of the Villain well and so did Charles a for a little while until things went back to being bad to the point Charles was getting more DNF's than anything and people then started to hate on him and decided he was no longer a hero he was now a Villain along with Max.

that's when the both of them decided that enough was enough and that they were entering their villain era more in depth and painted the world of F1 in blood, the both of them were now Team mates and were killing it, the both of them being on the podium and no one could stop them everyone was scared of them knowing well that they were too deep in the villain mind set to be able to turn things around. and with each race they painted the town/city in Red and everyone bowed down to them,

the both of them were happy that they finally got what they wanted. the both of them now had the same amount of titles to their name and people knew no one could out do them. it was now the day of the Monaco race and when it came to do the national anthem Charles was stood up front in front of everyone and Max was stood next to him proud of his boyfriend. the race ended with Charles wining his home race and Max being in second place. that night Max and Charles were in their flat and were talking about what they were going to do.

"so what are we going to do." "I don't know I love racing so much that I don't want to quit but at the same time I do want to quit racing." "well we can always do the wec." "true." "u don't need to rush it for now so just take ur time to think about it." Charles nods and lays his head on Max's shoulder. "I never thought I would be labelled as a Villain I always thought I would be a hero." "same here but the way the team treated u and the tifosi it made u so angry that u became a villain." "were u a hero before." "no I've been labelled as a villain since,