chapter 5-DANGERously Confused PT.1

**Henry×Villain OC**
So most of my ships may be guy on guy... I do plan to do some chenry as well but idk when XD ray and henrys relationship in this episode may be more father/son or best friends then most of the others i have written.
Trigger warning- Violence, blood, stalking

Henry P.O.V;

Anger, annoyance, frustration; i couldn't believe Ray walked away, telling me to handle whatever this situation was. I rolled my eyes and walked to the tubes after i looked to Shwoz. Whatever i had to give him some time.... He just got his memory back and he was still frustrated Piper had learned our secret identities, and to add to his frustration i still wouldn't let him erase her memories. I was just as frustrated but i couldn't bring her home not knowing who she was....

We didn't know the villain behind this but someone was at the docs they had stolen some contents from a cargo ship.... I assumed it would be dr. Minyak or one of our regular villains. But something felt off.... "UP THE TUBE!" I yelled as i hit my belt and flew up the tube. To a street nearby the site.

I climb out after making sure the coast is clear and run towards the docs. Seeing someone making sure the hitch on a large rig is properly secured. They weren't the usual truckers in and out that must have been why they called us. Of course the cops were nowhere in sight... I sigh as i quickly grab one of the men and punched him. Watching him fall i shake my head and use my laser on him. And the other goons. I really wasn't in the mood....

Hearing something behind me i start to turn before feeling a pain rip through my side i look down before my eyes shoot back up to the person in front of me.... Stumbling a bit i place my hand over my side...blood its actual blood...

"Kid danger" a voice, that sounds younger than mine came from in front of me. His voice almost sounded ..sorry that he hurt me.... I let my side go and let out a low groan as i moved quickly. Kicking the weapon from his hands, moving to grab him he slipped away from me and ran back towards the docs...just trying to Get away from me before making his escape i guess. I swear the pain in my side is getting worse...and unlike the others he was actually trying to hide his identity. I chased after him. Barely taking notice of the setting sun over the water. I breathed in deeply and looked around, it seemed i lost him.... "Come on kid.... Captain man will be here soon just turn yourself in."

"Turn myself in?" I heard echo from the shadows. "I just have to wait until you pass out....I don't think hes coming." He hummed calling me out on my bluff....  I breathed in and held the laser a little tighter in my bloody hand. Shooting the direction i heard the voice, i missed. He moved... Breathing in deeply i tried to focus. Seeing him take off i chased after him. Tackling him to the ground.

"I'm not going to pass out over a measly wound" i spit and hit the ground next to him anger in my voice, he flinched. Not at the hit but when i just barely raised my voice.  His dark hair framed his face. He wasn't much younger than me. Maybe a year or two.... But i could still barely see his face. It was covered by a black and red mask....  That kind of looked like my own.... He hit me on the same side he had shot, shoving me off before he climbed over me. Letting out a loud cry i shook my head.

"Kid danger" he whispered looking my body and face over before he pushed to stand up. He seemed to be fidgeting a bit now. Like he was nervous "you don't understand. You won't understand..." He whispered to me before he kicked me in the side when he saw i was trying to get up. I rolled a bit at the kick just trying to catch my breath, pushing up again i reached for my laser only for the kid to grab it. I looked up to his eyes.