chapter 7- DANGERously Confused pt.3

*Trigger Warning- Violance and torture. Blood.

Henry P.O.V;

TWO WEEKS! Two freaking weeks since we had stopped at his house! We were no closer to answers, not to his motives for whatever he was doing, And definitely not to his whereabouts. I was worried sick. I barely knew the younger kid but my anxiety was high.... He was bleeding when i last saw him, it still plagued my mind and stained my shirt. I hope he got help... What if his help isnt really help, but just some monster whos forcing his hand? I look up from my place on the round couch, I'm still alone here in the man cave. Shaking my head i stand up and walk over to the tubes. "Up the tube!" I yell.

I went home looking at my phone on my walk, the cool air hitting my face as the sun set. I guess I hadn't realized how late i stayed over at the man cave... Was i that entranced in my own thoughts? I stopped when i felt eyes watching me. Looking over my shoulder only to see nothing out of place. I go to turn back around only to feel an arm around me. Holding me in a choke hold as some sort of dust was shoved into my face before i could even react. I looked up to the stars as my body went limp. My sight fading slowly as i was loaded into some vehicle seeing another male or well his silhouette before i fully passed out.

--hours pass--

Henry P.O.V;

I woke up in a strange place. A jacket sitting over me as i sat up from a bed.... My pockets were emptied... No gum tube no phone.... I looked to see if my watch would still be sitting in its place on my wrist. Letting out an anxious breath it wasn't there. Of course it wasn't. Even if they didn't know what it was they still took it... Whichever bad guy this was but with the jacket... It had to be Caelan... right?i left it on his bed two weeks ago... And now it covered me in the warm room.  I climbed off the bed, moving to see if i could find a way out before flinching as a light flooded from the hall. An older man stepped in.he looked like the man in Caelan's photo. It must have been his dad.... He seemed annoyed.... Looking at me....

"Look. Kid. I don't know who the hell you are.... But you are distracting him, and were the last one to see him" he said as he shoved me back onto the bed and placed his knee on my chest. Roughly grabbing my face to force me to look up to him. I was a bit shocked.. and my worry flew back up through the roof. Trying to catch my breath i looked up to his eyes.

"H-hes not here? But...the jacket?" I couldn't see any sign of worry in the other's eyes.... Only annoyance and mistrust.  "H-he was hurt last time i saw him." I practically gasped out as he placed more pressure onto my chest with his knee.

"You are going to help me lure him out then if you really don't know where he is..."

Ray P.O.V;

I stared at the screen. Wondering where the kid was, i glanced over my shoulder as jasper and char finally came down. They must have been home from school "hey?"

"Hey is henry here?" Jasper questioned as he walked towards me. I only shook my head "sent a text saying he wasnt feeling well" I muttered after a moment. "Just hope hes not going after the kid himself...maybe i should go check on him?" I ask or well more tell myself out loud. I stood up "charlotte can you keep looking for that Caelan kid while I'm gone?" She gave a nod and moved to the chair.

---

I made it to Henrys and climbed up into his bedroom window. He wasn't in bed.... Furrowing my brows i let out a slow breath. I climbed in and sat on the couch before calling Henry's phone. Right to voicemail.... A pit was starting to form in my stomach. I called char "hey track henrys wizz watch?" I asked immediately after she answered.