Rough Love

Contains sexual scenes, and strong language.

Praise kink, rough fuck, soft dom, light choking, aftercare.

Ruth's pov

Sighing I kept my bag on my bed and took off my shoes. I was so done with my work, every day was more draining than the other. Before I had even changed, my phone buzzed with a text notification.

Zed

Hey, what are you up to?

Zed is the guy I matched with on an online dating platform and actually had the guts to meet. It was a good decision honestly. We both work tiring jobs that require us to work more than average people and so we understand each other. We also understand each other's needs. And while we did not put a label on it, we're good for now.

Just got home from work.

This was enough hint for him and he understood.

Zed

I can be there in 30 minutes, what do you say?

Yes please, I'm gonna shower till then.

We said our goodbyes and I freshened up. The knock on the door was soft but I heard it.

"Hey," I smiled at him and he stepped in, kissing me.

"Hey," he said once he moved back. He removed his shoes, something he always did whenever he entered my apartment since he found out that I keep outside and inside shoes separate.

"It's been way too long since we did this," he walks up behind me as we head to the bedroom. It's dim in here just like other rooms in my place since I like darkness.

"I know, I feel like I live at work," I turn around and his lips are on me in an instant. His one hand on my neck and the other on my wait teasing my t-shirt has me breathless in no time.

"Fuck, I've missed you," his lips move down to my neck and my hands move to take his shirt off. He follows my lead and helps me remove it since he's a foot taller than me.

"Eager, are we?" He teases and I roll my eyes but I'm already smiling.

He gently pushes me onto the bed and removes my t-shirt before getting on top of me as I lean back.

His mouth is on my breast before I know it and he gives it a hard bite.

"Ungh, Zed," I moan at the feeling of the sting as well as his pressing hard on right at my core with the layers of clothing between us. He doesn't stop until he knows he's going to leave a mark.

"Territorial much?" I say with heavy eyes that match his.

"Yes, very," he accepts and I kiss him as my hands work on his jeans while his take off my shorts and panties. Once we're both naked, he licks his fingers in between our kisses and teases me.

"So wet Ruth," he says as his finger enters me and I moan in his mouth, my hips jerking up to chase him as he moves them back and forth.

My one hand finds his hair and my other reaches between us to stroke his cock. His kisses stop and his forehead meets my shoulders as my fingers trace his tip. The faster his fingers go in me, the faster I stroke him. Both of us breathe heavy next to each other. Just when he knows I'm close, he stops and moves his head back to meet my heavy eyes.

"You only get to come on my cock, I want to feel you squeezing me," and with that he slowly enters me, making me moan again and again.

"Such a good girl," he whispers to me knowing it turns me on. "I'm going to push it all in now, okay?" He lets me know and I nod, humming.

Once I feel him all inside me, I bite my lips so hard, whimpering at the feeling. He notices and gently tugs my lips out while still pounding hard in me and guides my head to his shoulder.

"You can bite me if you feel like," he says between his thrusts and I do just that.

"Fuck," he grunts as he increases his speed. I hear the bed move with us as we fuck like we're never going to fuck again.

"I'm going to.." I'm cut off by my own orgasm as I cum around him and he keeps going. My eyes roll back and my hands are on his back, scratching his skin.

"You're gonna give me another one?" He asks and I manage a 'yes' out of my lips.

He pulls out of me and moves me so that I'm laying face down and he enters me from behind, hitting me deeper.

His one hand is on my neck and the other holds my hand behind my back as he thrusts in and out with so much force that I'm constantly chanting his name.

"You feel so good, Ruth. Cum for me," he leans down to say in my ear as his hands squeeze my neck tighter and I match his thrusts.

"That's it, good girl," he praises and bites my ear as he goes harder, making me cum again.

"I'm going to cum too Ruth, you want me to cum inside you?" He asks.

"Yes," I say, breathless, knowing he had a vasectomy done.

And then he grunts as he spills inside me, making me feel all of it. He gives me a few hard thrusts as he empties himself and slowly I feel more of his weight on me as he loses control. He rolls on my side as he realizes and I smile at him when our eyes meet.

He tugs my hair behind my ear and pulls me in for a gentle kiss.

"That was.."

"Amazing?" He finishes for me and I nod. He gets closer, pulling me into him as he wraps his arms around me, my head on his shoulder, as his fingers trace my skin. My eyes close as he continues and soon our breathing returns to normal.

"You can't doze off Ruth, we need to clean up," he says and I sigh, opening my eyes.

"But I'm tired," I pout at him and he chuckles, kissing my pout.

"Come on, let's go take a bath," he gets up and i don't move.

Shaking his head he picks me up and I laugh, "Okay, I get it, I can walk," I tell him and he shrugs.

"Nopes, this is how it is now," and we enter the washroom where he turns on the water after he puts me down.

Yeah, I can live like this for now.