Wake Up

Contains sexual content.

Consensual non-consensual, rough, slight praise and degradation. 

Kai's pov

I enter the living room and realize that Verena is probably napping right now in our room. Not wanting to disturb her, I freshen up in the outside washroom and enter the room to grab a change of clothes. 

Yeah, I was right. She's lying on the bed, half naked, the blanket barely covering her. Smiling, shaking my head I go over to her and pull up the blanket to her shoulders but my hands stay there. 

The back of my hand touches her cheek and then I move her messy strands out of her face. 

She looks like a sin I'm ready to commit right now and I think about the conversation we had a few weeks ago. She had confessed that being woken up to someone fucking her was a fantasy she wanted to happen. She had also told me that if I feel like it, I could do it to her. At that time, I had said sure and shrugged because I never thought it would happen. But now, with her like this, so innocent, knowing I can do anything to her and it would only turn her on more.. fuck. 

I can feel my dick getting hard just by the thought. I lean down, my face closer to hers as I connect my lips to her neck, leaving light kisses. She doesn't even move. 

I move the blanket off of her, my fingers training the path from her arms to her thighs down to her legs. 

"Fuck it," I whisper and unbutton my shirt, followed by my pants. I cup her pussy as I take off my boxers and stroke myself. My hand on her moves her panties aside and rub her clit. 

I thought this would feel wrong but it only feels hotter. 

I move a finger inside her and find her wet. Did she have a wet dream? Can she feel this?

I keep stroking myself with the other hand as I enter another finger in her and a slight moan comes out of her lips. 

"Kai," she breathes out but her eyes are still closed and god damn she looks so beautiful and fuckable with my name leaving her lips. If I had a doubts about this earlier, I don't anymore. 

I move us so that I'm on top of her, my legs on her sides trapping her in but I guess it doesn't matter because she's so sound asleep. Maybe she thinks this is all a dream. 

I spit on my hand and stroke my cock. Leaning down, my face close to hers, I enter her with a grunt. She breathes out a moan at the feeling of fullness. I stay inside her for a moment, not wanting to wake her up and then slowly, I move out only to enter her again. 

My thrusts speed up. I go harder as I continue my movement. It feels like pain and pleasure at the same time. She moans at every thrust, her breathing erratic. Her hands have found her breasts as she kneads them. 

My lips meet her and at first I just kiss her but then her hands pull my hair as she kisses me back.

"I fucking love you," are the first words out of her mouth as she wakes up, her sleepy eyes meeting mine and I chuckle. 

"Morning sleepyhead," I give a hard thrust with my words.

"Ungh," her eyes close. 

I pull out of her, moving back to roll her over on her stomach. Now that she's awake, I can be rougher. She easily lies on her stomach, her head on her hands as she closes her eyes, probably going back to sleep. 

My hands grab her ass as I enter her from behind making her bite her lip. I hold her jaw, moving her face towards me. 

"Don't hold back, I wanna hear you," I tell her as I pull her lip out of her teeth's hold. Trailing kisses on her back, the more gentle I go with my mouth, the harder I go with my cock. 

"Kai, I'm-" her forehead scrunches. Her mouth remains open as saliva drips out of it. 

"Such a pretty slut," I tell her as put 2 fingers in her mouth. 

"Yeah," she breathily agrees. 

"Suck."

She does. She sucks on my fingers, coating them and I go harder. 

"You're gonna cum with me, right?" I ask and her words are mumbled as she tries to speak with my fingers still in her mouth. 

I pull my fingers out, "You're gonna cum like a good little slut."

"Yes.

I increase my speed and as her pussy squeezes, I empty myself inside her with a few hard thrusts, making her ride her orgasm out. 

"That's it, good girl," I sigh. 

Staying there, on top of her, we both breathe heavily. 

"Come on, let's go shower," I kiss her shoulder, my cock still inside her. 

"Tired," she whines and I chuckle. 

"Nopes, we're gonna clean up." I pull out of her, laying on her side and she opens her eyes. 

"I love you," she says in that tired voice of hers and I move the sweaty strands of hair out of her face. 

"I love you too."