Chapter 31

Kemar POV

I was sitting on my veranda and awaiting Cullayne's arrival when my phone chimed. I took it up from where it rested on my thigh to see that it was a message from my mechanic telling me that my car was now ready.

I smiled feeling a sense of ease at the fact that I could be freely mobile once again. I was pleased that he had worked efficiently and made every effort to see my car was serviced and once again capable of taking me around and about.

It had been quite an inconvenience having to wait on the taxi driver that I often use when I was in the predicament of not being independently mobile.

I at this very moment was getting a bit frustrated as he should have been here with Cullayne over half of an hour ago.

I sent my mechanic a quick text of gratitude telling him that if it was possible he could link Odekie and have him take it over tomorrow.

Thinking of Odekie from when him had called mi telling mi what was going on with Bounty and I had told him to lay low we have not talked since.

I scrolled through my contacts to call him when I saw a familiar car pulling up. My lips spread in a smile of compound happiness and relief.

My woman has arrived.

I slipped the phone into the breast pocket of the jacket I wore. I would call and check up on Odekie later. I got up and made my way to the car my heart beating like a lovesick teenager as I anticipated seeing Cullayne.

I pulled the back door of the grey Probox after hailing the man who grinned at me as I stood there. I was about to enter when he leaned forward to look at me through the window of the front passenger door.

"Sorry mi late Bossy," he said apologetically. "It a get stiff pan e road as they drop a curfew oba west side. Mi affi a run some charter trip fi few people weh out a town. Mi phone nuh tap ring off. A up a Springfield mi affi guh pick up a lady before mi could pick up yuh lady friend."

The knowledge that the curfew was indeed imposed left me with a bitter taste in my mouth. It's a pity Bounty and his gang were not under such restrictions. But for now, it was not his crew that was the issue as it was their leader who was dead and as much as a reprisal was threatening to arise nothing of the sort was done.

"Suh dat mean yuh naah guh able fi carry mi dung suh?" I ask feeling a sting of disappointment.

"No man that gov," he said much to my delight. "A yuh mi come fah now."

I was far beyond feeling relieved as I was not looking forward to my plans going array. As I slipped in beside Cullayne and felt her soft hand gripping mine as she snuggled close to me nothing else mattered but us and tonight.

"No sah yuh look too dappah fi just waah likkle night on the town," I heard her tease after I closed the door.

I was wearing a double-breast jacket and above-the-ankle pants suite of intricate colours of pink, blue, yellow, black and white whose design consisted of varying geometrical patterns. I paired it with a white T-shirt and a pair of all-white Addidas tennis sneakers.

To compliment my attire I added a four-layer silver chain, small silver hoop earrings, a silver rhinestone-encrusted pinky ring and on my wrist was a matching two-piece silver plated bracelet.

I grinned and leaned forward to kiss her lips gently before adding. "Look who's talking. Yuh neva affi sweet suh e nuh baby."

I watched as her lips spread in a sweet smile of appreciation then broadened mischievously before she said softly.

"Yuh seh dat like yuh taste mi."

I looked into her honey-brown eyes and felt my blood boil with a need that almost had me decide to head back to my place and do just that; tasting her to my heart's content.

I felt her shiver with awareness beside me as our eyes held. It was clear that she knew what was raging inside me and it was clear it was in her too. My mind drifted to what we shared last night and how magical it had felt giving her pleasure and basking in the beauty of her response to that pleasure.

"I will taste you Layne rest assured of that," I whispered as my eyes travelled to her breasts and the juncture between her jean glad thighs.

Her blush intensified and I marvelled at the innocence that marked her softly made-up face as her eyes burned bright with the knowledge of what I spoke as I returned my gaze to her face.

"I love you," I told her as I gripped her soft warm fingers into mine.

"I love you more," she returned instantly as her face beamed with her affection and desire.

I was beyond happy and had to fight the recklessness it brought out in me. I felt unchained and was bursting with my need for her. I shifted and leaned against the seat pulling her in my embrace to snuggle against my side.

My manhood was bulging with my need for her and the close fit of my pants had the revelation on full display. I tried to calm myself by focusing on the familiar scenery that passed by as we were taken to our destination.

"Are you sure you'll be alright?" I heard her ask out of concern and I looked at her puzzled and followed her gaze to my telltale predicament.

I was a bit taken aback by her question and her deep concern but grinned and said "Yes" and then added. "Just know seh a because yuh mek mi very very happy baby."

She gave me a little smile but there was a look in her eyes that had me asking.

"Is something the matter baby?"

"No, it's just that you make me very very happy too."

I grinned at her and kissed her nose gently before telling her.

"You don't have to worry about me expecting you to provide for my needs, Laynie you mean more to me than sex. I respect who you are and what you stand for. This what we have is about us not just me."

I wrapped her further in my embrace and revelled in the joy of her just being close to me like this.

I felt her body relax against mine as she reached for my hand and laced her fingers with mine. I spent years waiting to have Cullayne as my own and I would damn if I was going to be careless and selfish and lose her now that she was mine.

"Did I tell yuh how beautiful yuh look?"

"No"

"Well let me rectify that. You look absolutely beautiful Cullayne Cyan and it's going to be my pleasure fi show you off tonight."

I felt her nestled closer into my side an indication she was pleased.

"So you're not telling me where wi going?"

"Don't have to as we reach."

In front of us was a very familiar place that I knew she loved well. I marvelled at her childlike delight as she squealed.

"Sukiis Jerk Grill n Chill!"

If she was excited now wait until she saw what I had planned.