Assignment 1 || Feb 11th - Feb 25th

Hi all, welcome to the latest Assignment by The Fireflies Book Club

»»---- NOTICE ----««

[Please tag your assigned managers when you complete your Assignment].

• Your partners are reading your book and are excited to read your reviews on their book too. Please don't disappoint your partners by not completing your Assignment. If you are facing any problem, contact the admins and let us know.

For those who didn't get their book read by their partners, please do not worry. We will have them complete their Assignment [in worse case scenario, if they didn't complete even after 3 reminders, they will be kicked out and the admins will take up your missed reviews]

• So please, complete your work. Do not wait for the other to start first.

• Here is a list of members who didn't comment. If you would like to stay in the book club comment below.

Comment Here||

Hug_Me_BrothaX
ParnikaWriter Avelyn_Mahale
Debbierise66inlovewsleep
katlibxy

»»---- CELEBRATIONS ----««

Let us know if you have anything you wanna celebrate! We will put them up for everyone to celebrate together– be it your b'day or a milestone you achieved! Reached a certain amount of reads? How about an achievement in school? Let us know!

bluerosegem has started an online magazine for short stories, poems of any genre and comedy pieces/scripts, and she would like you all to check it out and join; make the magazine grow. Everything anyone needs to know, they can follow the link in their bio to Gold Between The Lines Instagram page and also the link to their website.

hrb264 CAS International is hopefully going the prompt their book, Sangre De Toro, on CAS International socials when hrb264 self publishes their book.
I hope it all goes well for you!

»»---- UPDATES ----««

• I hoped everyone enjoyed their holidays? Welcome back everyone!

• Remember, you can still enter the Short Story Mini Contest if you still wish too. There is still time. I still have to judge all the submissions.

• Please let me know: EstherAshar , JustANerd777 and HaldinglyZ if you still wish to help judge the Short Story Mini Contest submissions? And which one do you wish to judge? I'm happy to judge them myself but it will take longer that way.