|| Requirements ||

You MUST read this important chapter! So please, do not skip!

If you do not agree with the rules and requirements of Fireflies Book Club, then, unfortunately, this is not the place for you. I would love to accept everyone, but the rules MUST be followed in order for this Book Club to be a happy and positive one.

••●••

Book Requirements

→ You must read this entire chapter & all other important chapters in order to understand how this Book Club works.

Why are there Book Requirements?

There are Book Requirements because this Book Club is not as well known as all the other Book Clubs & we do not have the reorganisation that the other's do. So, we need your help to make this Book Club shine while we work our best to help your books shine too.

••●••

The requirements are as follows:

1. You must follow the Fireflies Book Club account; the founders and the admins:

→  You must follow the founders of this Book Club ~ Cmorey123 & PeterPetruzzella .

→ You must follow the admins of this Book Club ~ ArielMLongee & KawaiiAeon .

Cmorey123 & ArielMLongee will also be your active fellow admins members of this Book Club too, so please, be kind & respectful.

2. You must look out for the two passwords [one password is hidden within the Book Rules Chapter and one password is hidden in Assignment Rules Chapter] for when you submit your forms. This is required so that we know you have read the rules properly.

3. You must add this Book Club to your Public and Private Reading Lists

4. You must tag  3-5 people while filing the form.

5. Share the Book Club on your profile.

6. You need to fill the form available in one of the upcoming chapters.

7. On the basis of your form, you will be given a trial assignment before being fully accepted. You must complete the trial properly and as required, to be a part of Fireflies Book Club.

Comment, if you have any further questions.