Assignment 2 || Feb 25th - March 10th

Hi all, welcome to the latest Assignment by The Fireflies Book Club

»»---- UPDATES ----««

• I hope everyone is doing well? ☺️

• Remember, you can still enter the Short Story Mini Contest if you wish too. There is still time. I have to judge one more submission.

• If you wish to be paired permanently with your partner, just comment and let us know after discussing with your partner.

• Please, comment if your name is missing.

»»---- NOTICE ----««

[Please tag your assigned managers when you complete your Assignment].

• Your partners are reading your book and are excited to read your reviews on their book too. Please don't disappoint your partners by not completing your Assignment. If you are facing any problem, contact the admins and let us know.

For those who didn't get their book read by their partners, please do not worry. We will have them complete their Assignment [in worse case scenario, if they didn't complete even after 3 reminders, they will be kicked out and the admins will take up your missed reviews]

• So please, complete your work. Do not wait for the other to start first.

• Reminder to all members: please do not edit or delete your book while your book is under review by your paired partner; due to comments getting lost. Once the manages have said 'done' for both you and your partner, than you can edit your book.

||New Rules||
• If you do not complete your paired partners book, you will not be in the next Assignment until you have completed the work and your strike will be gone, once you have completed the work. If you continue not to complete the Assignment, once you have 3 strikes you will have to be removed from the Book Club. I hope you understand why these measures are put in placed.

• You will be removed if you have three consecutive strikes or if you have five total strikes. You can remove your earliest strike by doing three Assignments on time, in a row.

»»---- CELEBRATIONS ----««

Let us know if you have anything you wanna celebrate! We will put them up for everyone to celebrate together– be it your b'day or a milestone you achieved! Reached a certain amount of reads? How about an achievement in school? Let us know! ||Here||

»»---- DEPARTURES ----««

Sadly, we have some people leaving us. Whatever the reasons might be, they are welcome to join again, unless banned. [If you don't know why you are on the list, please DM us]