Chapter 34

"Sasuke! Take care of her!" Naruto shouted to his friend who actually wanted to fight Madara. Kurama had given him a brief explanation for everything, which was probably why it had been the right decision.

"Why me?!" grumbled the Uchiha, his pride hurt. He didn't want to fight a woman. Although, she was apparently quite strong. Even stronger than Madara, it seemed.

"I recognize an old feeling in her. Something I know and she's experienced several times!" Naruto told him. "You seem to look like someone she loved and lost!"

Now Sasuke understood why he should fight her. She had lost a lover who was the reason for this change. So he had to bring the Uchiha to the point where she would take his side. On the good side in order to finally end this war.

"Good!" Sasuke said before he ran off, leaving Naruto and Hashirama to the other Uchiha.

His mangekyou was directed at the woman who had continued to lash out. The morbid laughter reached his bone marrow. He had had that laugh himself once when he had fought Danzo.

So Suzume had experienced the same feeling as him. She had lost her whole family, the people she had loved above all else. Just like him.

Sasuke automatically activated his Susanoo when Suzume attacked the shinobi again and protected them with his action. "Huh?" Suzume, who had been stopped by their slaughter, said in slight anger.

"Just right, Uchiha," said Tobirama, who had already lost some parts of his body and was standing in the middle of several corpses. "I'll take care of her now." Sasuke simply said and pointed his Mangekyou right into hers.

She narrowed her eyes briefly. Why was this brat interfering here? She had to destroy Tobirsma and these ridiculous shinobi. It was the only way to escape their hatred. It was the only way she could take revenge for the death of her lover. Only because of the people who had started the war.

"You're in my way." Suzume spoke under the protection of her Susanoo. "And you're in my way because I want to fight someone else." Sasuke replied, addressing Naruto. No one was allowed to defeat him. No one but him.

Suzume looked at the boy with amusement. "I see, then I'll have to get rid of you first." she said and activated her chakra again. More blood trickled down her cheeks as two lightning balls formed.

"You won't defeat my Susanoo so easily." she said loudly before she let it move and attacked Sasuke.