Chapter 37

Once again, a tremor was felt as all this power struck the tree of the gods. Unable to move, the shinobi stood far away from it with widened eyes and looked at the extent of this Uchiha.

It was hard to believe that only one person had been capable of such a thing. But it wasn't all thanks to Suzume, who had been in the middle of the tree.

With the help of her whole family, Amaya, Izuna and even Indra, Suzume was able to overcome all of this. She was able to free herself from Zetsu, who had been haunting her family tree for hundreds of years.

A family tree that had to share a fate and had become what Zetsu could almost achieve.

The god tree banged loudly on the ground, the blossom not even being able to unfurl properly. Zetsu only had a few minutes left. Unfortunately, Suzume had managed to turn on him again. This time she had been stronger, and only because Hagoromo Otsutsuki had interfered!

Zetsu had lost again and could now see the Uchiha's red eyes in front of him. "I almost feel sorry for you, Zetsu. But I won't let you try to destroy this world again." Suzume spoke coolly when she learned from Amaya's memory how Indra had received his Mangekyou.

Zetsu had been to blame for everything. He was the figure who had manipulated everyone. And in the end even Madara, who had changed the inscription on the Uchiha stone. A big lie that could ignite something bad.

Suzume formed several finger signs, whereby Zetsu could no longer move due to several chakras. He sensed the presence of the dead he had on his conscience.

"Seal." said the Uchiha with the help of Indra, who had given her the signs. He had only betrayed and left his former family because of Zetsu. He had lost his beloved Amaya, who had stayed behind in the village with her son.

A cry from Zetsu, which immediately sounded again, made the red moon, which had been present, disappear. Silently, the Uchiha turned to those present who had not known exactly what would happen to them.

Her Sharingan deactivated before she had looked over every face with her dark eyes. "I will go..." she said and turned to Madara, who was forced to accompany her. After all, he had nothing left to use the genjutsu for.

Apologizing, the Uchiha simply bowed. Something that had left many holding their breath. They had never seen an Uchiha bow before. Especially not a simple shinobi.

"Forgive me, I can't undo anything. Forgive me for killing your friends and comrades that I can't bring back." she began to apologize.

"I will now return to where I came from..." she continued, feeling Izuna's chakra hand on her. "I will go to Izuna and repent for what I have done here..."

Her decision had been made. One that could have come much sooner. Suzume would be able to go to the man who would be waiting for her.

"Farewell..." she addressed everyone before she split her chakra into several parts herself, as she had done back then, and detached herself from her false body.

A soft laugh sounded from the second chakra that had joined Suzume. "Brother, we'll be waiting for you." Izuna said to Madara before grabbing Suzume's hand and making his way to the sky.

A place where the two of them would be reunited. A place that no one would take away from them. A place where they would be together.

"Hey, Suzume!" Izuna called out, laughing lightly as she approached the sky. "I haven't even told you that I love you yet!" he called out, which made Suzume redden as usual and she finally found her peace.